• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Third through Fifth Grade Classroom Supply Pack
$17.99 w/FS on $49+
https://www.amazon.com/Third-through-Fifth-Classroom-Supply/dp/B003UYV1ME

• Contains 3 portfolios, 50 sheets of art paper, 70 ct spiral notebook, 200 sheets of filler paper, compostition book, 2 black and 2 red pens
  • Also contains Crayola 24 ct crayons, Crayola 12 ct long colored pencils, Crayola washable markers, 100 ruled 3 x 5 index cards, facial tissue
  • Plus scissors, highlighter, a pink bevel eraser, nylon pencil bag, 6 pencils, sharpener, Crayola glue stick, ruler, and 8 oz hand sanitizer

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
1st review --- This did not include the items stated in the description. 16ct Crayons were sent instead of 24 ct, cheap pens and pencil sharpener, smallest glue stick I've ever seen in my life. I purchased this bundle to make my shopping easier, now I still have to make a trip and purchase items to replace the junk that was in this supply bundle. Very disappointed.

rated:
johnjammy said:   I purchased this bundle to make my shopping easier, now I still have to make a trip and purchase items to replace the junk that was in this supply bundle. Very disappointed.
  WHAT??
Not to TC, but $18 for generic supplies that can certainly be had for less than half is a bit much. No, I didn't take the time to hit the office supply sites to line item this, I'll leave that to the bean counters. Sure, I can see if a parent just doesn't have the time to shoe leather shop for school supplies and has the money but (scratches head) why are you on FW?

And, just like the "fake" reviews that are popping up on AMZN, there are 6 "new members" posting what seems to be the same glowing hype. I don't know if the mods can or care to see where these posts came from (IP address?), but these posts just bring down FW deals.

If I'm wrong, please let me know. Now go read the comments and "send a friend to have a face" SIC.

edit
Didn't have to go far down the Hot Deals list to find more "new member" comments. I'm done with FW for the morning, better things to do.
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1513039/

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016