• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Lucasfilm Star Wars Men's Black Pilot Sunglasses - Darth Vader
$9.99 Free In-Store PU
http://www.sears.com/lucasfilm-men-s-black-pilot-sunglasses-darth-vader/p-08884712099P 

Additional Styles:
Black/Blue style
White Sport/Stormtrooper
X-Wing
Lightsaber
Boba Fett
Empire

The only other place I found these was at ThinkGeek for $19.99.

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: STAR WARS FORUM, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 27, 2016 @ 9:33am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
"designed with darth vader in mind"

he might have been wearing this inside his helmet when he blew up planets. lol.

rated:
polarized?

rated:
needhelpplease said:   polarized?
Likely not or it would be stated. But what is stated and cracks me up:   "Beats Amazon Price."   Funny thing to say when Amazon doesn't even sell the product... par for the course when it comes to Sears.

rated:
ManuFact said:   
needhelpplease said:   polarized?
Likely not or it would be stated. But what is stated and cracks me up:   "Beats Amazon Price."   Funny thing to say when Amazon doesn't even sell the product... par for the course when it comes to Sears

well they did beat the price. lol.

rated:
Glasses very high-end atmosphere, with a significant young, light filtering effect is obvious, good quality, it is worth buying, the next time we must buy another

rated:
healthytic said:   Glasses very high-end atmosphere, with a significant young, light filtering effect is obvious, good quality, it is worth buying, the next time we must buy another
Huh??

rated:
Slickone said:   
healthytic said:   Glasses very high-end atmosphere, with a significant young, light filtering effect is obvious, good quality, it is worth buying, the next time we must buy another
Huh??

All your base are belong to us.

rated:
Slickone said:   
Huh??

That's what happens when you buy bootleg Rosetta Stone software. They probably got a deal on commas too.

rated:
Prngr44 said:   
Slickone said:   
Huh??

All your base are belong to us.

Enough!
This blue planet primate brain gibber betrays view you see from lens of peace that is really non-polarizing as I see through regardless even if presumption is average and bias is just normal technology with cost source coded from orient direction of wind while leaves fall. 

rated:
anticlawson said:   Lucasfilm Star Wars Men's Black Pilot Sunglasses - Darth Vader
$9.99 Free In-Store PU
http://www.sears.com/lucasfilm-men-s-black-pilot-sunglasses-darth-vader/p-08884712099P 

Additional Styles:
Black/Blue style 
White Sport/Stormtrooper 
X-Wing 
Lightsaber 
Boba Fett 
Empire 

The only other place I found these was at ThinkGeek for $19.99.

plastic frames. pass.

rated:
don't like the plastic frames also

rated:
Lens colors are so light. Can they do anything to protect your eyes?

rated:
GetWalletFatter said:   Lens colors are so light. Can they do anything to protect your eyes?

FWIW, UV protection does not have to be 'tinted'

you can be fully UV protected in clear lenses  

rated:
They have been marked down to $6.79 now.  My initial order somehow got lost/misplaced when I went to pick it up at my local K-Mart store.  Because I ordered it through Sears the Kmart could not process the return so I did an online chat and Sears is shipping me a new pair.   So I guess I'll be buying a 17mm wrench with those points whenever they are credited back.  I should contact shopyourway.com about getting 5000 points since they did not get me my order in 5 minutes or less.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016