• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
It only works at a limited number of stores at the moment, but I was excited to learn that you can now earn Ebates cash back at some B&M stores. The deets:

https://consumerist.com/2016/07/13/ebates-expanding-cash-back-to-stores-in-real-life/

https://www.ebates.com/in-store-cash-back.htm?navigation_id=23063

More deals in the official Sephora coupon thread.
Member Summary
Current In-Store Cash Back
5%
Claim Jumper Restaurant
Moosejaw
GNC
Footwear Etc.

4%
The Body Shop
Saks Fifth Avenue
Kiehl's
Sephora

3.5%
Rebecca Taylor

3%
Tilly's
Eddie Bauer (incl. Outlet)

2.5%
New York and Company

2%
Ann Taylor (excl. Loft and Factory Store)
J. Crew Factory
Old Navy
Banana Republic
Gap
American Eagle
aerie

1.5%
Dick's

1%
Charming Charlie

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Hmm. How do I link Apple Pay?

rated:
Some fine print - Only Amex and Visa

Ebates In-Store Cash Back works with most American Express and Visa credit and debit cards. Other cards, such as MasterCard, Diners Club and Discover, cannot currently be used. To earn In-Store Cash Back using your debit card, be sure to process the transaction as a signature debit transaction and not a PIN debit transaction. This means you will sign a receipt instead of entering your PIN number at checkout. If the purchase is processed as a PIN debit transaction, Ebates will not be made aware of it and you will not be eligible for In-Store Cash Back.

rated:
Thats awesome

rated:
FYI - got this from ebates about Apple Pay.

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, Apple Pay cannot be used with our Credit Linked Offer program. We apologize for the inconvenience.

rated:
rsuaver said:   Some fine print - Only Amex and Visa

For some of the stores such as Banana Republic / GAP, I prefer to use gift cards, which can usually be obtained at a bigger discount than 2%, so this might not be very useful.  But maybe it's useful for some of the other stores.

The terms for Saks say "Offer not valid at Off 5th locations."

rated:
Can they see what you bought or just the amount?

rated:
I love Dick's.

rated:
seems to only allow 10 offers per account. any workaround on that?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016