A little background.
We got our Hardtop only JKU Sport a few weeks ago.  It's the first Wrangler for both my wife and I - it's our mid-life crisis toy. 

We absolutely love it and after the first weekend with the hardtop off I was on a mission to find a budget friendly, high quality soft top option.
After much research I finally decided on the Trektop NX, but didn't want to pay $800+ for it.

After scouring the net for the best deal - here it is:
$555 Final out of pocket(not including tax) shipped to my door.  
And the additional possibility of a $50 Bestop mail in rebate on top of that.

Here is the breakdown.
AutoZone has it listed for $729.99 (perhaps an "old" price, as everywhere else shows ~$799)
See here for the one I purchased  Bestop Part# 56823-35 
AZ is currently running a 20% off $100 or more on "Online Ship-To-Home Orders"  
Details here: AutoZone 20% off $100 or more 
So that makes it $583.99.
Apparently, they always do free ground shipping over $75 - so no shipping charge.

Ebates has AutoZone as 4%($29) cash back

And lastly the Bestop MIR details are here: "https://www.bestop.com/rebates" 

So, to sum up.
$730 - $146 (20% coupon code) - $29 (Ebates cash back) - $50 (Bestop Mail in Rebate) = $505 

I made my order last weekend and just received the top yesterday evening.
I waited to post until I actually received it and was able to confirm that all was good...

Even if you don't want to, or can't get the Ebates and the Bestop MIR, I think $585 is an awesome deal!
And that is confirmed  - I have the top in hand at that price (pre-tax), but the $29 is already in my new Ebates account, so I suspect the only real variable now is the MIR.

Well, now I'm off to do the install.

I hope this works out for someone else wanting a soft top for the summer.

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Already own, but a great top.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016