Uber App available in your phone's primary App Archive

Expires 12-31-16

Member Summary

Uber (12.01kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
so this is one time deal?   I thought that if I used Chase then there would be a discount every time I use it on Uber until Dec-16.

rated:
Definitely need "new accounts only" in the title

rated:
ach1199 said:   so this is one time deal?   I thought that if I used Chase then there would be a discount every time I use it on Uber until Dec-16.

it says $30 on first ride...  so .. kinda

rated:
kdn102 said:   Definitely need "new accounts only" in the title
  better?

rated:
Not $30. At Uber, sign up for a new account and receive your first ride for free. (Limit up to $15.)

rated:
Signed up for new Uber account and linked to Chase and got $30 credit on first ride. Already used the UberXL for an overpriced but convenient trip within NYC. Could have spent less but with five really massive rolling duffelbags, their small suv did the trick in comfort. Taxi would have been slightly cheaper but nowhere near as convenient and unlikely to have been able to fit cargo in the trunk.
Total was $36.50 less 30 net $6.50 for what the subway would have cost $5.50 for 2 persons.
I am already receiving follow up promo free rides.
Thanks OP.
Note this shows up as immediate credit after first ride and not a credit on Chase cc account.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016