• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Buy $10 in soda or chex mix, get $10 back at WalMart - Fandango or VisaBuy $10 in one transaction at WalMart and get back 2 $5 Visa cards (or Fandango or Visa Digital rewards if you choose). Participating products are:

7UP® (All Flavors, Reg and Diet) 2L, 20oz, 12pk 12oz, and 6pk 16.9oz
A&W® (All Flavors, Reg and Diet) 2L, 20oz, 12pk 12oz, and 6pk 16.9oz
Canada Dry® (All Flavors, Reg and Diet) 2L, 20oz, 12pk 12oz, and 6pk 16.9oz
Squirt® (All Flavors, Reg and Diet) 2L, 20oz, 12pk 12oz, and 6pk 16.9oz
Sunkist® (All Flavors, Reg and Diet) 2L, 20oz, 12pk 12oz, and 6pk 16.9oz
Sun Drop® (All Flavors, Reg and Diet) 2L, 20oz, 12pk 12oz, and 6pk 16.9oz
Chex Mix Traditional 3.75oz, 8.75oz and 15oz
Chex Mix Cheddar 3.75oz, 8.75oz and 15oz
Chex Mix Bold 3.75oz, 8.75oz and 15oz

Once bought submit the same receipt to  http://flavorfunrewards.com   and http://www.flavorfunbonus.com 

I bought 3 2 liters for $1 each and 3 bags of chex mix for $2.36 each for $10.08 and submitted the receipt and got both cards within an hour. Turned around and bought 2 $5 WalMart gift cards with them and back where I started with a few snacks as well.  (this info from SD poster, not me)

Member Summary

Products (284.89kB)
Thanks JW10
Disclaimer

7-Up (23.68kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Finally did get my second $5 code after several emails. $20 worth of free stuff. Thanks OP

VirginiaDC (Jul. 29, 2016 @ 6:52a) |

I submitted 2 receipts and received Visa card numbers within minutes for 3 of 4. 
Is there a chance the 4th one will show... (more)

my4mainecoons (Jul. 30, 2016 @ 12:44p) |

​Yes, I separated my submissions and did them on different days.  3 of the 4 received fast responses and the code to get... (more)

dionaea (Jul. 30, 2016 @ 12:50p) |

Another thread that should have been auto-expired.
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Open to all?
Limit?

rewards link not working.

rated:
serenity22 said:   Open to all?
Limit?

rewards link not working.

Link fixed.

Limit 1 account per person and 3 Rewards per account during the offer period. Cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Not valid with any other offer. No cash value. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged.

rated:
Thanks Mr C!
Will head to Wal-Mart tom. to get this great deal.

rated:
alanmax said:   Thanks Mr C!
Will head to Wal-Mart tom. to get this great deal.

GIANT PA/Stop Shop has the 7UP family sodas on sale 5 for $10 ...if your WalMart still matches, bring the ad and really get a good deal!

rated:
Am I reading this wrong? I went to the website in the OP and it says you only get $5 back wyb $10 of participating products. Where does it say you get $10 back for a $10 purchase?

rated:
OP say submit to 2 different website. 2x$5?

rated:
vietpho713 said:   OP say submit to 2 different website. 2x$5?
 Oh, I see. It is a double dip, $5 from each website using the same $10 receipt. I should have read the OP more carefully.

rated:
It looks like you can do the deal twice (2 $10 purchases of qualifying products) as the limit on the first link is 3 and the limit on the second link is 2. So you can spend $20 (in 2 separate $10 transactions) and get 4 $5 e-Visa cards. There is also a 50 cent rebate on Savingstar wyb 2 bags of Chex Mix and a .60/2 Chex Mix IP available here.

rated:
I don't see WalMart specified in the fine print. Does this work at other stores?

rated:
RedNeckSpy said:   I don't see WalMart specified in the fine print. Does this work at other stores?
The first link can be purchased anywhere. but if you want to double dip with the second link then it needs to be bought at WalMart (the second link is for WalMart purchases only).

From second link terms and conditions:

Purchase $10 of 7UP® (or other participating brands) and Chex Mix® products (any combination, minimum one of each) in one transaction at WalMart between 6/1/16 and 8/31/16.

rated:
where does it say that you have to buy it from WalMart b&m

rated:
ilike2win2009 said:   where does it say that you have to buy it from WalMart b&m
 Click on the second link from the OP and then click on "offer details" and start reading. I quoted it for you in my last post for your convenience.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
I bought 3 2 liters for $1 each and 3 bags of chex mix for $2.36 each for $10.08 and submitted the receipt and got both cards within an hour.  

The only Chex Mix I could find at my So Cal WalMart were 15 ounce bags and they were going for $2.98 each. Could So Cal be 62 cents per bag more expensive than other parts in the nation? The soda was all $1 plus tax and CRV.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
I bought 3 2 liters for $1 each and 3 bags of chex mix for $2.36 each for $10.08 and submitted the receipt and got both cards within an hour.  

The only Chex Mix I could find at my So Cal WalMart were 15 ounce bags and they were going for $2.98 each. Could So Cal be 62 cents per bag more expensive than other parts in the nation? The soda was all $1 plus tax and CRV.

Could one location be 62 cents per bag be less expensive than pricey So Cal? The answer to both questions is "yes".

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

The only Chex Mix I could find at my So Cal WalMart were 15 ounce bags and they were going for $2.98 each. Could So Cal be 62 cents per bag more expensive than other parts in the nation? The soda was all $1 plus tax and CRV.

as noted in the OP Mr. V, info is from an SD poster, not my info, I have no further info to offer you.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
MrVietnam said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

as noted in the OP Mr. V, info is from an SD poster, not my info, I have no further info to offer you.

I know, MC. I was just throwing it out there for comments. Interestingly, I bought 2 orders of $10.94 on each receipt (3 $2.98 Chex Mix and 2 $1 2 liter drinks). I was expecting 2 $5 rewards codes from each of the links. The first link only gave me 1 $5 code and said I had only submitted $18 of products when indeed I submitted $21.88 worth. I e-mailed their customer support about it and included the 2 receipt scans. Worst case scenario I will have to go back and buy 2 more 2 liters to get the second $5 back. On the second link I got both of the $5 codes right away. I also submitted for the 50 cent wyb 3 Chex Mix rebate offer on Savingstar for both receipts.

rated:

products (284.89kB)
Disclaimer
The one website that does not relate to Wal-Mart works on purchases from most stores that sell those products.  Offer is on many 7-UP, Sunkist soda products. etc.
CVS BOGO on 2 litter size but by itself does not meet the $10.00 spend.  Then again, I may not fully understand the  rebate offer.
Not sure how the ExtraCare rewards would affect the deal.  End of quarter and separately a 20% off ExtraCare rewards emails were recently sent out.

https://www.cvs.com/weeklyad/browse/browse-home.jsp#Detail/12509 

rated:
For those who purchased $10 or more of participating items and are having trouble with the computer reading the receipts correctly using the first link, please PM me and I will let you know a trick that you can do so the computer will properly give you your credit due for your purchases.

rated:
Can the Visa eGC be used in store?  Wondering why the initial shopper used them to purchase WM gc.
I have WM gc that I'd love to cash out so I expect paying w/ WM gc would net me Visa gc.
Anyone see why that wouldn't work?

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Can the Visa eGC be used in store?  Wondering why the initial shopper used them to purchase WM gc.
I have WM gc that I'd love to cash out so I expect paying w/ WM gc would net me Visa gc.

no issue using a WM GC for payment.  Since the egc's are paper, maybe that person just wanted to get a physical gift card which is easier than carrying around a sheet of paper (some people use the WalMart gc's for gasoline too at stores that have pumps).

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Can the Visa eGC be used in store?  Wondering why the initial shopper used them to purchase WM gc.

No, it says right on the egift cards that they are for online use only. I just used my 4 $5 egift cards to pay my city water/trash bill. Very easy to use them up.
I don't see any reason why you couldn't pay with a WalMart gift card. I don't think it really matters how you pay.

rated:
Is there a reason folks are not using coupons?

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Is there a reason folks are not using coupons?

no, Mr. V mentioned the .50/2 Chex Mix IP and Savingstar. But that's about the only ones I know of. No current coupons for the sodas, and I'm sure that's where people are concentrating the focus....how much Chex Mix can you buy?

rated:
I have lots of the 0.50/2 Chex Mix coupons from last batch. The 15oz bags are 2.98 here. A little pricey but "OK" if buy 2 with the coupon (even better if you have the SavingStar offer available. I used mine already.)

Otherwise I'd say use discounted Wally gift cards (as usual) for the best deal. Or better yet, roll $5 cards from the Nestle promo to pay for this and keep rolling. I got more candy and soda and Chex Mix than one guy should be allowed (LOL).

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   my4mainecoons said:   Is there a reason folks are not using coupons?

no, Mr. V mentioned the .50/2 Chex Mix IP and Savingstar. But that's about the only ones I know of. No current coupons for the sodas, and I'm sure that's where people are concentrating the focus....how much Chex Mix can you buy?

Ummm, I have no interest in soda but will get one cuz I have to.

rated:
My receipt came to $9.96, will that be an issue? Total was $10.20, but for some reason the register took the tax off and only charged me the $9.96.

rated:
lawomanim1 said:   My receipt came to $9.96, will that be an issue? Total was $10.20, but for some reason the register took the tax off and only charged me the $9.96.

The total has to be $10 BEFORE SALES TAX, so not sure what you mean by "register took tax off'.

Did you spend at least $10 on the items prior to sales tax?

rated:
lawomanim1 said:   My receipt came to $9.96, will that be an issue? Total was $10.20, but for some reason the register took the tax off and only charged me the $9.96.
You will come up short for the first $5 link, but I think for the second $5 link you should be OK. The problem can be solved by buying a 2 liter participating item for $1.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
You will come up short for the first $5 link, but I think for the second $5 link you should be OK. The problem can be solved by buying a 2 liter participating item for $1.

Mr. V, can you explain this part....You will come up short for the first $5 link, but I think for the second $5 link you should be OK.

is there a difference between the 2 offers as far as what is required to buy?

rated:
I remember reading that on SD. Maybe I misinterpreted what he said. It would be best to have $10 in products before tax. Be forewarned, the first offer rounds DOWN to the nearest $1. Luckily for the first offer it keeps a running balance and accepts multiple receipts.

Here is the post from sd: "They rounded down 98 cents on mine, to $9. Anyone with the "submit" email should log in and see if they discounted your purchase. I did get the reward from the bonus site."

The qualifying items are the same for both offers.

rated:
I noticed this @the store and wondered...so, I took a pic of the register. Can someone tell me how to attach a photo? Not seeing a link to do so on the reply here...using phone.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

MrV - is the Chex mix has to be traditional, cheddar, and bold flavor and not other flavors?  I only saw 2 bags of cheddar flavor at my local super Wal-Mart, couldn't find any traditional or bold, but I do see many Turtle or Butter flavors.    

rated:
It didn't credit me for the other favors, turtle etc... I'm just gonna do a return and repurchase to fix the receipt and flavor problem.

rated:
lawomanim1 said:   It didn't credit me for the other favors, turtle etc... I'm just gonna do a return and repurchase to fix the receipt and flavor problem.

The WalMart Link did credit me for the flavored, having an issue with the first link not crediting some of the soda and chex mix properly.

rated:
The receipt reading issue is probably due to Wally's item description not always making sense or matching the product you bought. For example, all of my Sunkist 2 liter bottles show as "DR PEPPER" on the receipt. You would think they would just have a list of eligible UPC codes and go with the UPCs to validate the receipts but I have no idea. At any rate, I did not have any issue with either offer crediting. The first one was a little slow compared to the 2nd one (almost instant) but I have received each of the $5 cards that I was due.

As a side note, I have been cashing all of these $5 virtual cards out to Square because standing there at the register with a sheet of paper and trying to explain to the imbecile clerk how to manually punch in a credit card is beyond my frustration level. I lose a little bit to processing but the saved exasperation is worth it (WalMart is always the worst, not surprisingly.)

rated:
Got Canada Dry 2L ($1.48), 7UP 2L ($0.98), Chex Traditional 15oz ($2.98), Chex Bold 15oz ($2.98), Chex Cheddar 8.75oz ($1.98). $7.94 chex, $2.46 soda. Total of $10.40.

The "bonus" site worked great, no problems. However, when I uploaded the photo for the "reward" site, it does look like there is a rounding error. It says I only have $7 of Chex and $2 of soda for $9 total. It looks like it rounded the amounts down.

rated:
What is the limiting factor per person? email address, CC, or name?

rated:
Interesting, someone on that other board got this message:

when I try to redeem the code, it tells me

"Your submission has been suspended
Your reward submission has been suspended by our fraud detection program. Reasons for this include exceeding the offer limits, concealing your identity/location, etc. If you wish to challenge this finding you will need to explain why you believe our finding is incorrect.Click the following link to respond."

what gives? I'm doing this once.

Skipping 18 Messages...
rated:
​Yes, I separated my submissions and did them on different days.  3 of the 4 received fast responses and the code to get the virtual card either almost immediately or just a few hours later.  The 4th one took 2 days, but I got it. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016