• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Alfie (43.91kB)
Disclaimer
Kenmore Alfie Voice- Controlled Intelligent Shopper

link 

With the simple push of a button, tell Alfie what you need, and let it shop for you!  With nearly unlimited access to a comprehensive market of goods, Alfie will personalize the experience and carefully shop, suggest, and fetch you all the merchandise and goods you normally shop for online or in-stores. Alfie makes it easy and saves you time!  No hidden costs or mark-ups, no service fees - just connect to your wifi and start enjoying.  
Personal Shopping:   Get what you want, product reviews you require, prices you approve and delivery to your liking
Groceries:  Shop item by item, schedule reorders, or build a shopping list.  Perishable grocery delivery available in select areas
Perfect Gifts:  Describe the recipient and Alfie does the shopping for you, saving you time
Gets Smarter: Alfie learns your needs and preferences the more you use it...

There is a video in the description of how to use it.

I added this carpenters pencil for $1 to get it over $50 to receive 10,000 more points.

pencil

Spend $50.98 and get back $62 in SYW points.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This has come up twice in the last week as a Sears Deal of the Day item for $9.99. Somehow I guess no one is buying them and I really can't think of a reason why anyone would.

rated:
mpattdu said:   This has come up twice in the last week as a Sears Deal of the Day item for $9.99. Somehow I guess no one is buying them and I really can't think of a reason why anyone would.
  lol, can't give this away for free it seems.

rated:
What's it all about?

rated:
I think it eats cats

rated:
if I could imagine even thinking of ordering from either of these retailers by voice, I think I'd rather pay $10 for this. Maybe if it can be hacked to control home automation, but I highly doubt that

rated:
Alfie, I need a massage with a happy ending. $10 tops.

rated:
mpattdu said:   This has come up twice in the last week as a Sears Deal of the Day item for $9.99. Somehow I guess no one is buying them and I really can't think of a reason why anyone would.
I am only $340 away from attaining Silver Status for SYWR.  I buy junk like this to get me closer to the qualifying limit.  I use the SYWR points to buy stuff I really need at Sears or Kmart.  There were lots of great deals for SYWR Silver Status members last year during Black Friday and thereabouts that gave 100% back in points.  If you don't shop Sears and Kmart the points are not useful but there are some pretty good SYWR deals every so often.  I donate lots of my junk purchases to charities, raffle or prize events or give them as gifts.

rated:
They should just be handing these out in store with any purchase.  Selling these with 100% back in points is giving them to the wrong group of people.  Anyone who uses the SYW (not SWY, by the way) points program is never going to order anything using it.  I want to see on-screen verification of how many points I am receiving, coupons applied, etc.  The usage of EBates & coupon codes are other reasons I would never order using this.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016