• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

50% Off Any Laptop or Desktop Priced $899+ a/c

http://dellrefurbished.com/

Dell Refurbished is offering 50% Off Any Laptop or Desktop Priced $899+ using coupon code "LAPDESK50" with free shipping.

Additional Offers:
  • 40% Off Any Laptop or Desktop Priced $500+ using coupon code "LAPDESK40"
  • 35% Off Any Item Priced $39 to $499 using coupon code "ANY35DEAL"

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
nice i7 3770 + dedicated nvidia graphics card desktop for only $512 after tax shipping and coupon

rated:
That's a 2012 i7 though after a quick search. How strong of a deal this? Dell does this kind of deals often it seems like so it's always hard to determine what's a really good deal and what's average for them.

rated:
jvivlemore said:   That's a 2012 i7 though after a quick search. How strong of a deal this? Dell does this kind of deals often it seems like so it's always hard to determine what's a really good deal and what's average for them.
  It depends on what a three year old used laptop or desktop is worth to you.  I would probably pay 10 to 20 cents on the dollar but that is just me.  I don't want to deal with finding drivers for an old Dell or any other manufacturer.

rated:
Office Depot has stronger deals this week, check your circular.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016