• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Kenmore 20-in. Box Fan (32002) + $10 in SYWR Points
$17.99

http://www.kmart.com/kenmore-20inch-box-fan/p-006W005388782001P 

Kenmore ? trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. The 3-speed Kenmore 32002 box fan creates cooling cross-ventilation in big, open living areas. The patented blade design maximizes air flow. This Kenmore box fan features a slim design, an integrated handle and lightweight construction so it's convenient to carry, and a removable grill for easy cleaning.

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Title is not helpful. Kenmore 32002 20???

rated:
vadeltachi said:   Title is not helpful. Kenmore 32002 20???
  seriously.    couldn't add 'fan' to the title?

rated:
vadeltachi said:   Title is not helpful. Kenmore 32002 20???

"fan-cy". 

Read the "bad" reviews to get an idea what to expect.  Seem like it's not ninja quiet.    But than it does a great blow job.

rated:
Added a few wall outlet covers to reach $20 which allowed me to use a $10 off $20 Surprise points offer so after the $10 in SYWR points I paid $0.70 for all. 

rated:
Check your account for coupons. Added 2 and used a $5 of $35. Thanks OP.

rated:
Not sure why/how... used 17900 points, supposedly earned 17900 points and only paid $.10 OOP and
Points details: Members earn back what your redeem! Redeem your points today on qualifying items at Sears and Kmart and continue the savings through 7/31/2016
Tried other items before checking out and couldn't find anything else that qualified for 100% of the points back.

rated:
begunn said:   Not sure why/how... used 17900 points, supposedly earned 17900 points and only paid $.10 OOP and
Points details: Members earn back what your redeem! Redeem your points today on qualifying items at Sears and Kmart and continue the savings through 7/31/2016
Tried other items before checking out and couldn't find anything else that qualified for 100% of the points back.

Link?

rated:
begunn said:   Not sure why/how... used 17900 points, supposedly earned 17900 points and only paid $.10 OOP and

I always thought when you redeem SYW points you can't earn points back on the same order. Is that still true? What does it mean in point details when it says members earn back what you redeem? Has anyone paid with SYW points and earned the 10,000 bonus points back on the same order? If I order 5 fans I could get them as cheap as $6.31 each (after tax), but I am not sure I need that many.

rated:
Pay with 10 points (1c) less than needed to get the 10,000 points.
No tax on the portion paid for with points.

rated:
Well, I am in for 5 of these. The fan has good reviews on the K-Mart site. I only need 2, but I will keep the other 3 in storage. (I got 5 because I got a $10 discount and $4 extra in points when I spent at least $75.)

$6.31 a fan after points, taxes are factored in. Not bad price and just in time for the hot summer months ahead. I will pay with a gift card so no new money OOP (and I got the gift cards at a 20% discount, so really $5.05 a fan when you take that discount into account too).

Thanks OP for the HU on this deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016