posted 2 months ago by
bogalusa
Happy Member

https://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-Archer-C7-Wireless-1300Mbps/dp/B0...

More:
     2.4GHz 450Mbps+5Ghz 1300Mbps, 2 USB Ports, IPv6, Guest Network
     1.75Gbps total available bandwith, which includes 450Mbps at 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps at 5GHz
    Supports 802.11ac - The next generation of Wi-Fi, and be connected to extra devices
    Dual USB Ports to share files & media, and printer locally with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
    Privacy with Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
    IP-based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of individual devices connected to the router
    Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
    Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle free installation process

Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited technical support. Technical Support: +1 866 225 8139; Hotline en Français: +1 855 987 5465.
    1.75Gbps total available bandwith, which includes 450Mbps at 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps at 5GHz
    Supports 802.11ac - The next generation of Wi-Fi, and be connected to extra devices
    Dual USB Ports to share files & media, and printer locally with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
    Privacy with Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
    IP-based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of individual devices connected to the router
    Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
    Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle free installation process
    TP-LINK Live 24/7 Technical Support

The best price in months, according to Kinja Deals

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:

rated:
Clickbait - cheaper in June according to Unimerc.

rated:
FYI. Tp-link locked their own routers to prevent customers to load open-source firmware when it is not necessary to comply with FCC rules. Not gonna buy any TP-LINK products anymore.

https://www.wired.com/2016/03/way-go-fcc-now-manufacturers-locki...
http://www.tp-link.us/faq-1058.html

rated:
Bought a TP-Link range extender a few years ago, they had to replace it. New one worked off and on, but never truly reliable. Would never buy a TP-Link product again.

rated:
I had this router for about 13 months. It was great when it worked, then I started having issues with it constantly dropping signal. Turned into a constant battle of rebooting it until I finally replaced it with the Netgear R6400. Granted, it's more expensive, but I found it on sale and got it for around $110-ish.

rated:
I have had this router for about a year and it gets heavy use from a household of 4 with teenagers. It performs well but approximately once each month do I have to restart it when the wireless begins to degrade or stops responding. Other than commercial grade equipment, I have had this same experience with most consumer routers. However, I do wish it had a scheduled reboot option.

rated:
I installed the Archer c5 and its doing very well. Range is much better than old routher.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016