posted 48 years ago by
coomok

10+ brilliant software vendors are running an awesome summer giveaway. Total of products is worth $860. Take it free now. Ends August 1, 2016.

Giveaway page: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/summer/

Round 1 (Jul 18 - Jul 24)
- WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro
- IObit Advanced SystemCare 9 PRO
- BurnAware
- EaseUS Todo PCTrans Pro
- AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro
- TotalMailConverter
- Soda PDF
- Sticky Password Premium
- Easy Audio Mixer

Round 2 (Jul 25 - Aug 1)
- And more...

Views
15 Comments
Add Comment
Very Nice Thanks

Are any of these any good?

redmed said:   Are any of these any good?
  Been use DVD rip work very good, rip dvd to size and format to use in the cars, phone, tv ...

ASC 9 Pro alone is valuable even for novices; $19.95 actual price from developer. If genuine.

the last 4 have a link which lets you download them. But, there is also a separate link that wants you to buy it but just gives you a certain amount off. When you download it, maybe that's just a trial version?
Soda PDF sounds good as I don't believe that functionality is built into Windows 10 (but then again I am new to Windows 10).

Meh, a bunch of random stuff. Some ok niche products, but nothing really exciting. Definitely not an $800+ value, maybe $20 ?

Don't know much about the software listed BUT ioBit also offers a free version of "Driver Booster" that scans your computer for missing and outdated drivers and installs them for free. There is other software that scans but the update is not free. I use this whenever I reinstall Windows to a machine. Note that during the install and run, they keep offering a paid upgrade but you don't need to take the bait. I was alerted to this by an authorized MS refurbisher.

Nice, thanks for posting!

snork615 said:   ASC 9 Pro alone is valuable even for novices; $19.95 actual price from developer. If genuine.
  I'm downloading EaseUS Trans Pro and BurnAware to have the ISO function on a new PC but Glary free is a better and safer utility than ASC 9 Pro, especially if you use the registry tools.

Has anyone installed these? What kind of DRM is there? Can I download today and install in 6 months?

Soda PDF seems to not be worth bothering with, based on download.com reviews. The overall number of stars looks ok at first glance but once you read through the recent ones, there is a lot of negative. So, that may be more reflective of the most recent version.

snork615 said:   ASC 9 Pro alone is valuable even for novices; $19.95 actual price from developer. If genuine.
 What makes it worth having, given that you can just install the uninstaller program from iObit?

Sticky pASSWORD pREMIUM IS ONLY A 1 YEAR LICENSE. Doesn't work for me so I immediately removed it.
Sucks that I gave up my email address for this. I am sure I will be receiving their junk emails for teh next 5 yaers.

bulldogsrruff said:   Sticky pASSWORD pREMIUM IS ONLY A 1 YEAR LICENSE. Doesn't work for me so I immediately removed it.
Sucks that I gave up my email address for this. I am sure I will be receiving their junk emails for teh next 5 yaers.

Thanks for info.  I was thinking about getting it.

Also, bump for last day for this (and to remind us to check whats in the next round).

Where is this ASC 9 Pro you speak of? Is it gone now?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017