posted 2 months ago by
sagarsawant

I was offered a $200 Costco cash card rebate when I signed up as a new customer @ Verizon wireless and purchased Samsung Galaxy S7 edge @ $33 pm

15 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
PM (price matched) to who?

rated:
Not sure about price match - the sales representative was pressing me to get a T-Mobile connection (that has $25 Costco cash card rebate) - what's surprising is that this deal wasn't advertised- they had an old deal that had expired printed on the counter - on further inquiry for new rebates the sales person revealed the $200 cash card rebate!

rated:
Costco does not price match. They always have the $200 cash card with new activations. No deal here.

rated:
I think PM mean s pre month

rated:
I'm sure he means $33 per month to buy the S7 edge. I assume that is for 24 mos so the cost is $792 (ouch). The $200 knocks that down to $600.

rated:
Yep, plus a free portable charger and 90 day return policy!

rated:
Expect to wait 2-3 months for that cashcard rebate. Stuart Lee rebates suck!

rated:
Costco's Direct TV's card came pretty quick and was only available for use in store, so don't listen to the naysayers on expediency.

rated:
Was the Direct TV rebate through Stuart Lee?

rated:
sagarsawant said:   Yep, plus a free portable charger and 90 day return policy!

I got this deal w/2 Note 5s last year and didn't get the the cash card until 4 months or so.   Hubby wanted something else after a month and Costco said to go to Verizon to return or exchange.  It's their policy and not Costco.  So using the phone for about 89 days and wanting to exchange/return, you're out of luck.

rated:
donrull said:   Costco does not price match. They always have the $200 cash card with new activations. No deal here.
 No they don't always have the $200 cash card.  It ranges from $100-$200 vary month to month.  So catching when they offered max $200 is a deal.

rated:
sirtron said:   I think PM mean s pre month
  Per month payment for the phone.

rated:
Is the $200 rebate offered at Verizon or at Costco? The title is a bit confusing.

rated:
spinedoc11 said:   Is the $200 rebate offered at Verizon or at Costco? The title is a bit confusing.
  It's a Verizon offer for a $200 Costco cash card at Costco warehouses.

rated:
Nudle said:   Expect to wait 2-3 months for that cashcard rebate. Stuart Lee rebates suck!

They probably wait until return policy for phone is over before sending rebate (90 days).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016