posted 2 months ago by
redpoppa
Greedy Member

All,

LINK 

This is the best deal from a reputable dealer I've seen so far....

Some additional options are

aa.com shopping = 2 miles / dollar

ebates = 2% cb

discover rewards 20= $25 so if you had a bunch of these you could get the tv for $2800 shipped....

You will also get 3500 Crutchfield points to use as $70 credit there later.

http://www.samsung.com/us/peaceof...llers.html 

Good luck  

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 30, 2016 @ 2:36am
rated:
Dang, it's LCD not OLED>

rated:
ya it kills me to spend that much for non-hdr, non-oled.... But to get this big you have to pay the $$$. all the sketchy retailers are dumping them, I bet the price will drop a little more till it's all said and done. but i found some discounts for this one and I pulled the trigger.

rated:
I've been watching prices on 75-78" 4K sets for over a month now. This is definitely a good deal from an authorized reseller. Crutchfiled doesn't charge tax, offers 2% cash back through eBates, offers $70 in reward points, and has a decent return policy if something is amiss. I just pulled the trigger as well. Now I just need to find a decent stand that can hold this monster...

rated:
krypttic said:   I've been watching prices on 75-78" 4K sets for over a month now. This is definitely a good deal from an authorized reseller. Crutchfiled doesn't charge tax, offers 2% cash back through eBates, offers $70 in reward points, and has a decent return policy if something is amiss. I just pulled the trigger as well. Now I just need to find a decent stand that can hold this monster...

Curved.... 

do you not care about picture quality?

rated:
FlyNReeLow said:   
krypttic said:   I've been watching prices on 75-78" 4K sets for over a month now. This is definitely a good deal from an authorized reseller. Crutchfiled doesn't charge tax, offers 2% cash back through eBates, offers $70 in reward points, and has a decent return policy if something is amiss. I just pulled the trigger as well. Now I just need to find a decent stand that can hold this monster...

Curved.... 

do you not care about picture quality?

Not sure what you mean by that comment.  Are you under the impression that curved sets are inherently inferior--especially for a TV this large?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016