posted 3 months ago by
Deal Hunter

Posted with ToGo

Razor Crazy Cart (Red) -

Walmart has the Razor Crazy Cart (Red) on rollback for $149.00 with free shipping.
  • Speeds up to 12 mph
  • Crazy Cart toy offers up to 40 minutes of continuous use
  • Drift Bar allows drivers to completely control their drifts, spins and cornering
  • Razor drift Crazy Cart features variable speed foot pedal acceleration (no brake)
  • 360-degree plus steering capability for tight turns
  • Pneumatic front tire and front stabilizing posts
  • Crazy Cart supports riders up to 140 lbs
  • Some Assembly required
  • Requires two 12V batteries (included)
  • Razor Crazy Cart dimensions: 37"L x 24"W x 19"H

Rated 4.4/5 stars from 162 customer reviews.
Merchants on Google Shopping and sellers on Amazon have this go cart for $299+.

Add Comment
Wow, the same person/pictures for more than a dozen reviews. Slightly slanted rating, but still would probably take it for a spin at $150.

FYI this seems to be going in and out of stock all the time. I was finally able to buy 2 today for my boys, local store pickup. Bought the last 2 there though. Great price (less than half price!) so thanks for the post OP!

Also FYI -- for me, the WalMart.com site function to notify me when back in stock did not work! I registered for that almost 2 weeks ago but it never notified me. Just got to check back periodically I guess. And try neighboring zip codes if you don't find your local store.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016