posted 2 months ago by
anticlawson
Deal Hunter

Posted with ToGo

Magic Chef 3-Gallon Glass Bowl Convection Oven
$24.97
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Magic-Chef-3-Gallon-Glass-Bowl-Convection-Oven-EWGC12W3/204341505

The Magic Chef Glass Bowl Convection Oven is a healthy and efficient alternative to cooking in an oven. Convection ovens can cook faster, with less energy and more evenly with superior results. Using a combination of internal fans, efficient heating element and a heat-resistant glass bowl, this Glass Bowl Convection Oven is guaranteed to provide perfect meals for you and your family. You can even cook foods directly out of the freezer with the same results.

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is a pretty good deal. i bought one of these from Home Depot when they were 33.00 after the dome of my NuWave oven cracked. It cooks like a NuWave only a little slower but it works really well. The only thing I don't like about it compared to the NuWave is that unlike the NuWave where to top lifts off and there is easy access to the food you have to reach into the bowl to retrieve your goodies. Not a problem if you're cooking something like steak or chicken but kind of a pain for things like hot french fries. I'll probably buy one for a spare.

rated:
Very bad reviews in Amazon. No Go.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016