• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$2 off with code T9WZBBW8. Usually sells for $11. Not a lot of savings but ~25% technically. 

Graded A on Fakespot.
http://fakespot.com/product/zookki-6-port-desktop-universal-usb-...

Sold by ZookkiDirect via Amazon

Member Summary

Zookki Fast 6-Port USB Desktop Charger
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

just right timing for me

For the price $8.99 with code it's worth a try....Thanks OP. Shipping was 1 day with Prime or option for "no rush shipping" with $1.00 credit.

Thanks OP in for 1

18% technically...

I'm still kicking myself for not buying the whole pallet of Sharper Image 6 port at Sam's last month. They were marked down to $3.31 each. Bought about 8 and figured I was good, but you can never have enough of these suckers. 6 ports sounds like a lot, until it's not.

Thanks, in 4 1

Sometime, 6 port is not that convenient for me on travel. I prefer 3 usb ports. But the price is good for 6 ports

easypeakosaurus said:   Sometime, 6 port is not that convenient for me on travel. I prefer 3 usb ports. But the price is good for 6 ports
Well, you can get other perks out of it... When there's a dearth of connections you can meet new people. "Feel free to stick it in mine if you wish!"

Coupon dead, $10.99 new price. These things are incredibly useful for hotel rooms where there is one plug behind the night stand.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016