Free AR + $2.99 Ship
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832200082

Apply Code: EMCELGF79

Member Summary

Acronis (24.75kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I bought the 2015 version free AR (and free shipping) some months ago. I only use the rescue (boot) disk anyway, and the 2015 version (also have 2012 version) seems a bit flaky. Sometimes it will start to make an image and then just crash. I have been able to use it reliably on only one machine. I default to the 2012 rescue disk unless it just won't boot on newer hardware, then hope I can get the 2015 version to boot on it.

rated:
Crashing is real people

rated:
FWIW, I had some minor issues with 2015, but got a free upgrade to 2016 by registering in the Spring (which is working fine for me).  It looks like the link for the free 2015-2016 upgrade is still alive, so I'm pasting here for your reference (after installing and entering your serial number during the installation):

http://www.acronis.com/en-us/homecomputing/trueimage/free-upgrad...

Since they seem to deactivate the free upgrade for the prior version after the next version, I'd point out the post-July 2015 purchase date here, as they may announce 2017 sometime soon and eliminate the free 2015-2016 version update.  My guess is NE is clearing out for this very reason.

Also, the 250GB cloud storage is a one month promo, not permanent or even annual...

rated:
I've had  the 2014 version for about a year and it makes flawless clone copies
of my drive. Used about 50 times with no problems. Never used the backup
feature.
I check each clone with a complete independent  boot startup.

rated:
The promo code isn't working for me. It says the promo code EMCELGF79 is invalid when I try to apply the code. Any ideas of what might be wrong?

Thanks.

rated:
"ERROR Sorry, the promo code EMCELGF79 you've entered is invalid."

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016