• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Office Depot Rewards: Duracell AA/AAA battery 16 packs, Pay $13.99 Get back $13.98 in rewards, limit 2 (07/24/2016 - 07/30/2016)

Duracell® Alkaline AA/AAA 16-PK Batteries, Item #s: 242237 and 651674  
7/24/16 through 7/30/16
Limit 2 TOTAL offers per member
Valid in-store and online

Office Depot Rewards Offer page: http://www.officedepot.com/a/content/loyalty/rewardsoffers/ 
Product Page: http://www.officedepot.com/catalog/search.do?items=242237+651674 

Note: This is a fixed rewards offer with separate payout. The Rewards Certificate from separate payout offers are generally made available about a week after the offer ends.

TERMS: Bonus Rewards on Duracell® Batteries: Valid in-store, online, by phone or fax from 7/24/16 – 7/30/16 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Limit 2 offers per member. This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Reward offers on the same or similar products and services. Allow up to 5 weeks after the promotion ends for Rewards to become available in your account. These rewards will be issued as a separate reward certificate from your Program reward certificate.

More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
That's what I was asking.  The batteries are not free if what you get back can only be spent on overpriced items.  I hav... (more)

unnamedone (Jul. 24, 2016 @ 12:03a) |

if i place an instore pickup order tonight but store does not open until tomorrow and I pickup tomorrow, will i still ge... (more)

ricoscoro (Jul. 30, 2016 @ 11:04p) |

Office Depot is on eastern time so the rewards offer for the week ending 07/30 is over.

ADDED:
If you had placed -- and pa... (more)

bpvh (Jul. 30, 2016 @ 11:08p) |

==========

Other Office Depot Rewards Offer threads:

Office Depot Rewards: Copy Print paper 3 ream case, Pay $12 Get back $10 in rewards, limit 2 (07/24/2016 - 07/30/2016)
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1514788/

Office Depot Rewards: Office Depot MP paper ream, Pay $6 Get back $5.99 in rewards, Limit 3, thru 07/30/2016
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1515262/

==========

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks BPVH!

Because this is fixed reward, does that mean I can pay with rewards and get rewards?

rated:
IamN41 said:   IamN41;19573806 said:
Per the terms of the program, rewards offers paid for with rewards do not earn rewards.

rated:
Good timing. I was down to my last couple packs of batteries. I am not a fortune teller, but I have a feeling more postage stamps are in my future. Thanks OP.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Good timing. I was down to my last couple packs of batteries. I am not a fortune teller, but I have a feeling more postage stamps are in my future. Thanks OP.

What are you using them for?  Might consider rechargeable. 

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   
MrVietnam said:   Good timing. I was down to my last couple packs of batteries. I am not a fortune teller, but I have a feeling more postage stamps are in my future. Thanks OP.

What are you using them for?  Might consider rechargeable. 

Devices with low power requirements (e.g clocks), infrequently used devices (e.g remotes), devices that are sensitive to and/or whose performance is dependent on voltage (1.5V vs 1.2) e.g. electric toothbrushes, soap dispensers etc. Otherwise, almost exclusively use rechargeables.

rated:
Just a reminder that this is a qualifying purchase for ink recycling. > $10. You can recycle 10 carts x $2 for another $20 in rewards.

rated:
  OD allows purchase postage stamps with rewards?

rated:
brusbrother said:   MrVietnam said:   Good timing. I was down to my last couple packs of batteries. I am not a fortune teller, but I have a feeling more postage stamps are in my future. Thanks OP.
  OD allows purchase postage stamps with rewards?

Yes. I do it all the time.

rated:
went online where is the rebate info for the batterries

rated:
henryj1 said:   went online where is the rebate info for the batterries
This thread is about a reward offer not a rebate offer.

For my zipcode, the offer is noted on the 2nd page of the upcoming online version of the in-store flyer. Goto "Weekly Ad" then scroll down a bit to "NEXT WEEK'S AD, 7/24 Weekly Ad", then 2nd page, upper right hand corner.

http://akimages.shoplocal.com/dyn_rppi/1200.0.80.0/OfficeDepot/l...

rated:
Been a while since I was in OD/OMax. Just signed up for a Rewards account. As a reward offer, is there nothing to submit, just make sure I enter rewards info at checkout?
Do they send by email or do I need to go to an accounts page?

rated:
brusbrother said:   Been a while since I was in OD /OMax. Just signed up for a Rewards account. As a reward offer, is there nothing to submit, just make sure I enter rewards info at checkout?

No, there is nothing to submit. Just make sure that you give your rewards number at checkout in the store. You can look up your earned rewards at www.officedepot.com. The rewards will not post right away. It usually takes several weeks for the rewards to show up online.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
brusbrother said:   Been a while since I was in OD /OMax. Just signed up for a Rewards account. As a reward offer, is there nothing to submit, just make sure I enter rewards info at checkout?

No, there is noting to submit. Just make sure that you give your rewards number at checkout in the store. You can look up your earned rewards at www.officedepot.com. The rewards will not post right away. It usually takes several weeks for the rewards to show up online.

The timing of when OD makes the Rewards Certificate available depends on the type of offer.

For an offer with separate payment such as this offer, OD has recently been making the Rewards Certificates available about a week after the end of the offer. Until the Rewards Certificate is made available, there will be no note on the account that you have qualified for the offer other than the basic transaction information in the "Purchase History" of the Rewards account.

rated:
thanks bpvh green for you 

rated:
Question - I have a gift card for something that was returned at OD /OM in the amount of $30. Can I buy 2 packs of batteries using this gift card & still get rewards in my account?

Can I still turn in cartridges during the quarter to earn extra money to  be used at another time?

rated:
suezqz said:   Question - I have a gift card for something that was returned at OD /OM in the amount of $30. Can I buy 2 packs of batteries using this gift card & still get rewards in my account?

Can I still turn in cartridges during the quarter to earn extra money to  be used at another time?

Are you sure it is a Gift card and not a Merchandise card? Gift cards are generally OK for rewards earning purposes, Merchandise cards not OK.

That said, gift cards that are generated from a return possibly could be turned into Merchandise Cards and to the extent purchases are paid for with Rewards, coupons and Merchandise Cards that purchase does not earn rewards.

To qualify to recycle at Office Depot in any given month, qualified purchases of totaling $10 or more are required during the month. As noted above, a purchase of one pack of these batteries would qualify you to recycle for the month provided the payment is qualified (aka to the extent not paid for with Rewards, coupons and Merchandise cards).

rated:
So how are people using those rewards?

rated:
anyone know from past experience if it is limit 2 per SKU or 2 total of whatever combination?

rated:
good deal

rated:
jochoki said:   anyone know from past experience if it is limit 2 per SKU or 2 total of whatever combination?
Limit 2 TOTAL

OP updated.

rated:
unnamedone said:   So how are people using those rewards?
Generally, towards purchases at OD/OM.  Specifically, I'm replacing my intermittent halogen desk lamp with a (hopefully) reliable LED lamp.  Your Purchases May Vary.

rated:
wyle1 said:   
Generally, towards purchases at OD /OM.  Specifically, I'm replacing my intermittent halogen desk lamp with a (hopefully) reliable LED lamp.  Your Purchases May Vary.

As was mentioned, many people buy postage stamps as a way not lose value. Once in a long while Office Depot will have a rebate offer (usually for ream paper) so as to let you monetize some of your rewards.

rated:
  Since OD/OM like Staples is overpriced on many items I make sure to recycle 10 carts which is $20 when I've made the qualifying purchase like the batteries. The carts cost me next to nothing so the $20 in ink rewards is free money more or less. I then use the $20 from ink recycling together with the rewards back from the batteries to buy one of their overpriced products. Since the $20 from the ink recycling is free money to me it gives a great discount in my eyes on whatever I'm buying. I've bought stamps but I can only use so many of those. Staples ink rewards are a lot easier to monetize and I treat ink rewards there as real money. OD/OM not so much.

rated:
mathfaster said:   
  Since OD /OM like Staples is overpriced on many items I make sure to recycle 10 carts which is $20 when I've made the qualifying purchase like the batteries. The carts cost me next to nothing so the $20 in ink rewards is free money more or less. I then use the $20 from ink recycling together with the rewards back from the batteries to buy one of their overpriced products. Since the $20 from the ink recycling is free money to me it gives a great discount in my eyes on whatever I'm buying. I've bought stamps but I can only use so many of those. Staples ink rewards are a lot easier to monetize and I treat ink rewards there as real money. OD /OM not so much.

That's what I was asking.  The batteries are not free if what you get back can only be spent on overpriced items.  I have been a long time Staples reward (ab)user and just started taking advantage of the OD/OM reward recently. So far, it seems much less lucrative then Staples'.

rated:
if i place an instore pickup order tonight but store does not open until tomorrow and I pickup tomorrow, will i still get the rewards?

Thanks

rated:
ricoscoro said:   if i place an instore pickup order tonight but store does not open until tomorrow and I pickup tomorrow, will i still get the rewards?

Thanks

Office Depot is on eastern time so the rewards offer for the week ending 07/30 is over.

ADDED:
If you had placed -- and paid for -- the order before the offer ended, then the online order for in-store pickup  would have qualified for the rewards.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016