Senior Member - 4K

Posted with ToGo

Extra 15% OFF Amazon Warehouse Monthly Deals

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=14760906011 

15% OFF discount shows in cart

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Semi-related: Has anyone else noticed that a good portion of the Warehouse deals now are "backordered"? I've now had an instance where they said my item was arriving July 11th, but it never did and the status was then updated to "not shipped". The Amazon rep had no idea what happened here.

Are they pre-selling before receiving the returned item?

rated:
horspowr1001 said:   Semi-related: Has anyone else noticed that a good portion of the Warehouse deals now are "backordered"? I've now had an instance where they said my item was arriving July 11th, but it never did and the status was then updated to "not shipped". The Amazon rep had no idea what happened here.

Are they pre-selling before receiving the returned item?

I've noticed it a fair bit. My guess is they may have received and evaluated the return, but haven't made it ready to be shipable yet. Returns usually go to a returns center and not a fulfillment center. Anyway, the turn around time usually seems pretty quick.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016