posted 47 years ago by
iLetTheDogsOut
Senior Member - 1K

http://www.backcountry.com/the-north-face-arrowood-triclimate-ja... 

Waterproof shell
Hardface fleece
Hand pockets
Adjustable hood
Item #TNF01YO

Great jacket!

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
it's not black only. i just ordered in red for 95 dollars. also got 8 % cashback.

bxlefty23 said:   it's not black only. i just ordered in red for 95 dollars. also got 8 % cashback.
  Updated thanks!

Good deal bu the mere thought of jacket when it's 100°+ and 70% humidity out there today makes me sick lol

don't forget 4% Ebates cash-back

bxlefty23 said:   it's not black only. i just ordered in red for 95 dollars. also got 8 % cashback.
 Care to share how? 

Is this a heavy enough jacket to use in the winter in cold/snowy areas of the us? I need one for a trip to Utah this Christmas.

I believe the op was referring to using topcashback

Had one of these for years, including using it in chicago during crazy cold weather. It's great for adding other layers to. The outer shell works well as a raincoat. Very solid purchase. I bought it on eBay for ~125 used. This is a smoking deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017