posted 47 years ago by
Deals4mykids
Senior Member - 2K

Posted with ToGo

Vertical Slow Masticating Juicer for Fruits and Greens By Fruitstar
$99.99
https://www.amazon.com/Fruitstar-Fs-610-b-Vertical-Masticating-Juicer/dp/B00884TOCU

• The FS-610-B is a powerful fruit and vegetalbe juicer with a 110V power
  • Powerful masticating juicer extracts maximum juice yield from vegetables and fruits
  • Low speed of 80 RPM reduces oxidation and preserves vital enzymes
  • Ultra quiet 240 Watt Motor generates 60% more power than other leading vertical juicers
  • Tribest Fruitstar Juicer includes a 10 Year Warranty

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
Vitamix blender pulverizes the fiber so finely that even a food strainer cannot get much of it.  Love the juice WITH the fiber.  Fiber also slows the absorption of the glucose compared to juicing without any fiber.  Go Vitamix.

Which model vitamix do you use? How much is it?

The best kind of masticating is slow masticating but it's still better with a friend. Also I prefer horizontal.

MisterEd said:   The best kind of masticating is slow masticating but it's still better with a friend. Also I prefer horizontal.
  I hope you really haven't taken the time to look up masticate / masticating... you are in for a shock / surprise...
Otherwise, you are just sick...
**Cannibal**

useful n good deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017