• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

AOC - 24" LED HD Monitor - Black $79.99 at bestbuy.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

AOC - 24" LED HD Monitor - Black
$79.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/aoc-24-led-hd-monitor-black/5079500.p?id=bb5079500&skuId=5079500

Watch videos and play games in vivid, bright detail with this Full HD AOC LED monitor. The slim construction saves space, while the monitor provides a wealth of features such as multi-view and VGA/HDMI connectivity. This AOC LED monitor has a 5 ms response time, perfect for watching movies or playing games.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

~~1920 x 1080 

how about adding that to the title so I don't waste my time clicking on the thread?

yurgreat said:   ~~1920 x 1080 

how about adding that to the title so I don't waste my time clicking on the thread?

What resolution were you expecting ???

dammit, HDMI but no snow tires!

BloatedElvis said:   
yurgreat said:   ~~1920 x 1080 

What resolution were you expecting ???

1600x1200?

Large monitor at a responsible cost.

I got the same deal a few months back. Great value. It isn't the best looking monitor IMO, colors are a little lighter than I'd like, but still a great value at 80 bucks plus tax.

brusbrother said:   dammit, HDMI but no snow tires!

TBH, I don't think that this screen even has HDMI. Look at the pictures of the back of the monitor. Zoom in. There are two ports, one labeled "DVI", and one labeled "VGA".

And the price is a bit too good to be true for a 24" LCD monitor with HDMI.

Edit: Hmm, reviews state HDMI andspeakers, and several lament the LACK of DVI.

So, are the pictures on this BestBuy listing the wrong ones?

BestBuy's listing doesn't mention speakers that I can see.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017