Posted with ToGo

NewAge Products 4' X 8' Adjustable Width Ceiling Storage Rack Gray
$99.99
http://www.sears.com/newage-products-4'-x-8'-adjustable-width-ceiling/p-00946142000P 

Meet our largest, most-heavy duty Ceiling Storage Rack. 104 cubic feet of storage space meets 600 pounds of storage weight. Worried about durability? Don?t be. Our Garage Ceiling Storage Racks feature a powder-coated paint finish that looks good and protects against scratches, rust and temperature change. Adjustable width, from 72 inches to 96 inches, makes sure you get the best fit for your space. You can even adjust the height, depending on how much space you need in your garage.

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
Pretty cool rack system. It's too bad shipping is so expensive.

brianamato said:   Pretty cool rack system. It's too bad shipping is so expensive.

Pretty good reviews.  No 'store pickup' available.  Shipping was $64.00 for one and $121.00 for two.  Maybe its time for me to spend $39 to join Shop Your Way MAX.  Thanks OP.

its look good, i must have one.
-

Thanks OP! In for 3 with free shipping and had some Shop Your Way points that I forgot about!

Sears said: We're sorry, but this product is unavailable in the color and size(s) you selected. Please modify your selections and try again.

Thanks OP, for this price, I'll keep an eye out...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016