• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Newegg is offering the Polk Audio UltraFit 1000 In-Ear Sports Headphones w/ iPod/iPhone Control & Mic (Black/Red) on sale for $29.95 with free shipping!

• Features High Performance Digital Sound
  • 3 Button Remote Control & Microphone
  • SecureFit Support
  • Ultra Flexible Tangled Free Planar Audio Cables
  • Two Cable Lengths for hassle-free, tangle-free Conven

Compare at Amazon for $34.95 shipped, where it is rated 3.7/5 stars from 62 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These earphone/earbuds  they're calling them headphones.. but these with the wrap-around wire are the only ones I can wear outside that stay put. I've stuck with the Koss KSC75 forever, but these look like a step up.  A respected name and a nice price. I'm in.Thanks.
Edit: the three reviews at Newegg echo the 60 reviews on Amazon. I found them pretty helpful.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016