• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

29UM58
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How tall is this monitor with the stand connected to it?

marryrose said:   How tall is this monitor with the stand connected to it?
  ~~16.3 inches

Great monitor all around, great video quality for a matte screen. I got mine at $199 and its a steal at this price range. They even come with a printed sheet indicating the factory color calibration report unique to the included monitor.

Saddly not everyone is on the UWS boat. Blizzards newest game overwatch has been a stick in the mud when it comes to supporting it. A wakeup call that like games did when Widesreen was first started widespread use, today some game makers take the easy way out and crop 16x9 viewports to get ultrawidescreen ratios. Also if you are a big youtube and movie watcher you will probably get annoyed by the bands. I believe the 16x9 ratio on this screen is at the equivalent size of a 24" screen.

Seems to be $249 now?

I experienced the resolution problem and solved it by purchasing a mini display port to display port cable which allowed setting the higher value.

No hdmi resolution issues here. I did find if you use a receiver as your hdmi switch, it will need to support 4k resolutions to work with this. I had to buy a sound card with an optical link since I couldn't use the hdmi through anymore.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016