• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
A new Aldi opened near me last Thursday. I did not know that it had opened until yesterday, though I knew that the opening was imminent. On my first visit, there were no sale flyers in the store. After I left the store, I went to a library and looked one up.

The Bresser portable video camera for $39.99 looked interesting.

For the price, I wouldn't expect Go-Pro quality. Usually the el cheapo imitations have all the functions of the high-priced original, but mechanically they are second-rate. By second-rate, I mean that I expect it to be flimsy and not capable of withstanding any sort of rough use. The mount will break easily, and you won't be able to epoxy it back together - that sort of thing. When I went back to the store, I learned that the store had received only four of them, and that they were all gone. They'll be back. Any opinions?

Member Summary

Thanks BMWLVR82
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I checked out some YouTube videos. The video quality appears to be poor. It is pixelated and has limited dynamic range. Colors also seem off.

Bought these for my grandkids several months ago- not bad for $39.99

From the above video, looks like it would do okay for a DIY dashcam setup, though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016