It's way easier to read texts on this than to pull out a larger note smartphone. Thanks op

This is a mega eBay seller who buys large bulk b-stock merchandise. It's likely it's 'seller refurbished' and not manufacturer refurbished. The actual condition is anyone's guess. I also suspect the USB cable and charger is 3rd party. The wireless dock is probably genuine or a good counterfeit. For $145 it may be worth the risk. But it is a risk.

Here's a link to his over 800 negative feedbacks.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=a... 

ChiefBrody said:   This is a mega eBay seller who buys large bulk b-stock merchandise. It's likely it's 'seller refurbished' and not manufacturer refurbished. The actual condition is anyone's guess. I also suspect the USB cable and charger is 3rd party. The wireless dock is probably genuine or a good counterfeit. For $145 it may be worth the risk. But it is a risk.

Here's a link to his over 800 negative feedbacks.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=a...

Linking to their "800 negatives" without mentioning their 76000+ positives and that they have a 99%+ rating on eBay is at best a politicians spin on the data and at worst appears to be a full attempt at a smear of this company.

I've had good results with them personally.  one item (a Google Nexus 7 2013) out of hundreds of purchases was bad. They accepted the return without issue and replaced it.

I have the Samsung Gear 2 and love it. I have had it over a year now and get about 4 days on a charge. The thing is incredible, it does everything I want it to do, and I love the speakerphone quality and ease of use. I am a very active person yet the watch does not have a scratch on it. So if I was to guess I would guess that the Samsung S2 is even better! And if I didn't already have a watch I love I would jump right on this deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017