posted 48 years ago by
Broke Member

A very good price looking at the price history over the past year  - a good deal if you need new boxers

Link 

Views
24 Comments
Add Comment
In for 1 and green for you.  Thanks op!

"94% Nylon, 6% Lycra Spandex" I prefer the 100% cotton materail

Is that $15 for a single pair?

easypeakosaurus said:   "94% Nylon, 6% Lycra Spandex" I prefer the 100% cotton materail
The main point of these boxers is the complete lack of cotton, similar to merino wool socks.  I can't imagine anybody wearing these and then saying "nah, back to cotton!"

rlcrisp said:   
easypeakosaurus said:   "94% Nylon, 6% Lycra Spandex" I prefer the 100% cotton materail
The main point of these boxers is the complete lack of cotton, similar to merino wool socks.  I can't imagine anybody wearing these and then saying "nah, back to cotton!"

Yep these are amazing... I've been slowly stocking up and now wear them daily.  Can't imagine going back to cotton.  

russ0519 said:   
rlcrisp said:   

Yep these are amazing... I've been slowly stocking up and now wear them daily.  Can't imagine going back to cotton.  

"One man's meat is another man's poison" 

I hear ya.  All these wiper-snappers at the gym with their fancy wicking/breathable shirts really burn me up.  I too "prefer the 100% cotton" -it makes you twice the man when you shirt is totally soggy and weighs 7-10 lbs!!!   Down with these highfalutin technical fabrics!!!!  

rlcrisp said:   

I said exactly that, but I seem to be allergic to synthetics...

Thanks Avatarz, I pulled the trigger on on a pair to try them out. 

These are amazing. I've been wearing for probably 3-4 years. I have 10 pairs and just cycle through them. They never seem to wear out!

elBulli said:   These are amazing. I've been wearing for probably 3-4 years. I have 10 pairs and just cycle through them. They never seem to wear out!
  Must really stink by now.

They've been my go to over the years.  $15 is still steep for undies.

merino wool socks and ex-officio undies.  Life Hack.

po90260 said:   
elBulli said:   These are amazing. I've been wearing for probably 3-4 years. I have 10 pairs and just cycle through them. They never seem to wear out!
  Must really stink by now.

Not missing the joke but it honestly is pretty amazing how much less your boxers stink when they don't absorb and force you to wallow in "swamp ass".

Best boxers i've ever bought. Well worth the investment and will last you many years.

Looks great. Go to view it.

Great underwear, love mine. RE: Merino wool, do they get hot? Are they mostly for winter?

Go commando, or don't go at all.

Based on all of the online raves, I bought a few pairs earlier this year during a hot deal, have to say that I am disappointed. Sweaty, uncomfortable, irritating.

hamdi

nomonies said:   Is that $15 for a single pair?

nomonies said:   Is that $15 for a single pair?

shank said:   Sweaty, uncomfortable, irritating.
  Enough about you, tell us about the underwear

Now $14.89!

Now $14.30. When will the madness end!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017