• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
​UPS offers a 1-Year UPS My Choice Premium Membership for $10 when you follow the instructions below

• Click here and login to your existing account or to sign up for a free account
  • Click here after logging in to your account
  • Click on 'Manage Membership / Addresses' under Membership Information column on the left
  • Click 'Upgrade to Premium' for the address you wish to upgrade
  • Complete form and enter promotion code BVZR8O4S4 in the space provided, then click 'Apply Promotion Code'
  • Total will be $40 - $30 off w/ promotion code = $10 

Member Summary

UPS (4.15kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
If you are wondering what the premium features are.  

https://www.ups.com/mychoice/features/

I am good with the free ones, but for $10 it's not a bad deal if you get a lot of UPS deliveries and aren't at home to receive them on a regular basis.

rated:
Thanks OP.
I had UPS My Choice Premium through a free one year trial and found it very convenient.
I was receiving promotions of $5 or $10 off the regular rate to renew, which was not worth it to me.
But at $10 for the year, I went ahead.
Works perfectly with my Amazon Prime addiction.

rated:
UPS Access Point makes that Premium useless.

rated:
jianqiangfang said:   UPS Access Point makes that Premium useless.

I've redirected to my local UPS Access Point in the past and it worked great. It's on my way home from work and very convenient. Thanks for the reminder!

rated:
A lot of residential deliveries are not or will never be at an "access point".

rated:
I have dozens of UPS drop boxes near me but no Access Points, just a UPS store with limited hours and no parkinig - not ideal when trying to pick up heavy packages. I usually end up arranging for items to be held at the distribution center then pick them up there. Not the most convenient so My Choice Premium gives me more flexibility. The convenience and time savings, at least for me, are worth $10.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016