• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop GBI Tile Stone Inc. Porcelain Glazed Mosaic Porcelain Wall Tile Common: 12-in x 13-in Actual: 12.44-in x 13.11-in at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Lowe's has this tile on clearance for as low as $1/each near me.  Normally I think this is $10?  Use an online coupon to save another 10%, or use a $15 off $50 coupon.  Get 5% cashback with Discover.

GBI Tile & Stone Inc. Porcelain Glazed Mosaic Porcelain Wall Tile (Common: 12-in x 13-in; Actual: 12.44-in x 13.11-in)
Item # 486890 Model # PORP13X13MOS

It was a good day

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where to get 15 off 50 coupon. Thanks.

$1.77 / Sq. Ft.

Was: $3.53 / Sq. Ft.

For the coupon search google on Free Lowe's Discount Promo Codes

I found this site which lists the original price as $11.50/each. It has some pictures.

http://www.houzz.com/discussions/706876/will-this-backsplash-wor...

Good price, but after looking at the sample install pictures I think I'll pass. The colors look pretty strong in the sample photos - at least they do to me

harroldgerrard said:   Good price, but after looking at the sample install pictures I think I'll pass. The colors look pretty strong in the sample photos - at least they do to me

+1  I prefer something a little pleasing to the eyes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017