• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Rainbow Foil Cold Cup Tumbler, 24 fl oz
Disclaimer
Get 25% off one item at Starbucks using coupon code "CELEBRATE25"! Shipping is free on orders over $75 to avoid shipping and handling fees, which start at $5.95. ''

Pictured is the Rainbow Foil 24-oz. Cold Cup Tumbler, which is priced at $12.71 after coupon. Staff Note: I have this and I love it! Plus you get 10 cents off in-store for using your own cup  

Fine Print: US and online only. Excludes electric brewing equipment, electric accessories, Starbucks ReserveŽ coffees, and Starbucks ReserveŽ subscriptions. Offer ends 7/31/2016 at 11:59pm PST. Cannot be combined with other offers.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is the cutest cup ever! i love the rubberized lid!

kunalnayyar said:   This is the cutest cup ever! i love the rubberized lid!

Right! And the straw has a little ring to prevent it from falling out. I want like 40 more of them .

I'm a fan of their drinkware, too, but lately they ALL say "Handwash Only." WTH? You can't make at least SOME of them dishwasher safe anymore?!?

sychosteve said:   I'm a fan of their drinkware, too, but lately they ALL say "Handwash Only." WTH? You can't make at least SOME of them dishwasher safe anymore?!?

Yeah, I run my ceramic tumbler through the dishwasher but I hand wash all of my insulated cups to avoid cracking or leaking. It's a pain. Are any of the steel mugs dishwasher safe?

Fan of their drinkware!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016