rated:
gettin a little cray cray.....

it requires members plus
and a $40 topup
and 7cents for overages

which is a bit expensive for a free plan BUT

Double Truly Committed Free Plan

$0: 8,000 Talk Text and MB

Member+ required which can be purchased buy activation.

MMS allotment will be based on the total signups for this plan.

Regular Auto Top Up: $40 is required to cover overages. If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $0, another $40.00 auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file (plus applicable telecom fees and taxes).

Overages are 7˘ per unit of Talk, Text, MMS, and Full-Speed LTE Data.

Tethering available for 30˘ a day ($9 a month), renews daily, and can be canceled and re-activated as you need it.

**Attention: for each activation of tethering, a flat activation fee of $4 is charged.

Social requirement: Please link your Twitter account. (RingPlus will auto-tweet that you got this plan).

Other RingPlus Community Requirements: Like all RingPlus plans (except data only plans) you will have to use your phone as a real cell phone and not as a data-only device, navigation system, radio, hotspot, etc. Basically, we rely on the honesty of Members to be able to offer such plans. Gaming the system hurts all members. RingPlus reserves the right terminate, deactivate, throttle, or take any other measurements regarding any account which games the system or otherwise harms the RingPlus community.

Free Porting

Bring your phone number to RingPlus from another carrier for Free during this Promo!

good luck..

8gigs data .. gees

https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/6801/double-truly-committed-plan-cut-in-half-or-double 

Moderator Comment: Updated title - Richard — Jul. 29, 2016 @ 2:49pm
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I am using Motorola Nexus 6 on Ringplus. I would like to buy an instrument so I can use to activate when any new excitin... (more)

kingno1 (Aug. 05, 2016 @ 6:08p) |

as long as the phone will activate on Sprint, it should be good.

gmani (Aug. 05, 2016 @ 7:19p) |

Which LG Nexus? 5 or 5x? Nexus 5 from T-Mobile won't work (works if its from Verizon and AT&T), Nexus 5x will work from ... (more)

kami333 (Aug. 05, 2016 @ 9:45p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
there has NEVER been a free thing on ring+ you always pay someway. and you will see more crazy as the end nears. he will come out with anything to get more money in.

rated:
Please put "Members+ required" in the title.

rated:
An easy way to think of the tethering is $4.30 the 1st day,
then 30˘ a day ($9 a month) until cancelled.
Tether can be restarted anytime.
A pretty good deal.

Say about $120+$50+$110=~$280 (~$24/month) 1st year
(Member+, Top up incl tax, Tether all year)
max $9/Month (no tax) 2nd year if cash flow is sufficient for them to stay in business.

rated:
but you don't need to order tethering so if you stay under your limits no charge for the month

rated:
At some point the numbers don't matter. If customers with 2,0000 Talk/Text/MB never go over then you can offer them 3,000/4,0000/20,000 and never worry about the costs. I'm sure they've calculated everything over at R+

rated:
Stubtify said:   At some point the numbers don't matter. If customers with 2,0000 Talk/Text/MB never go over then you can offer them 3,000/4,0000/20,000 and never worry about the costs. I'm sure they've calculated everything over at R+
  What is your point? Can't understand what you are you trying to say. Did you type the numbers wrong too (which added to the confusion--please note the number of 'zeros' and the placement of the 'commas').

rated:
ive finally figured out their Gig,,,they thrive on fees and changes,and ads galore and demands to do social vetting.. and deposits which you will never see again,,and Sky-high add ons,,,$20 a month to tether.lol...free is in the eye of the beholder....this is just a service for people who want to Pay for a membership to get something at a lower cost,,a semi-ponzi scheme at best...

rated:
zippythechicken said:   but you don't need to order tethering so if you stay under your limits no charge for the month
I did not imply one needs tether, simply noted for a little over $20/Month one gets a lot
compared to just about any other carrier.
Depends by how many Months one can divide (how many months the service is "guaranteed").

rated:
another vote coming up if you don't like this one. There are now 5000 member +, more then I imagined. But a lot of people missed this double deal somehow, only 100 FREE upgrades available tonight. Still pretty exciting for those lucky enough to get it. 

Quote :
We are concerned by the overwhelmingly positive responses we are seeing in different forums because of people’s expectation for free upgrades. The Double Truly Committed plan featuring 8,000 talk, text and MB is an excellent plan that leaves our competitors in the dust – as always. After all, people could have signed up for the plan last night for just a one-time payment of $160 ($40 top up + $120 Member+ subscription) or for just $40 top up and $99 yearly Member+ fee, and they would have had 8,000 talk, text and MB for free each month for life.

rated:
1birdman1:
Here are the plans you can vote for:

1) Higgs
2) Fert
3) Mad Scientist
4) Mad Scientist (Member+)
5) Mad Hatter
6) Mad Hatter (Member+)
7) Mad Man
8) Mad Man (Member+)
9) Truly free 4 (30 days trial)
10) Michelson
11) Chadwick
12) Anderson
13) Davisson (Member+)
14) Lawewnce
15) Stern
16) Bloch
17) Bloch (Member+)
18) Kusch
19) Kusch (Member+)
20) Wineland
21) Wineland (Member+)

rated:
Was on Momentum (3000/3000/3gb and NO mms allotment for $25 top-up)for a few months.
Finally upgraded to Truly Committed (4000/4000/4gb with SOME mms allotment for $15 upgrade fee)a few days ago.
I would have been happy with the Committed (3500/3500/3500gb with some mms for $9 upgrade fee) before Truly Committed was announced but missed it.
This is a solid back-up for my regular T-Mobile plan. For the past few month, I have been very happy with the performance.
Just hope R+ will last long.

rated:
waterhead said:   
Stubtify said:   At some point the numbers don't matter. If customers with 2,0000 Talk/Text/MB never go over then you can offer them 3,000/4,0000/20,000 and never worry about the costs. I'm sure they've calculated everything over at R+
  What is your point? Can't understand what you are you trying to say. Did you type the numbers wrong too (which added to the confusion--please note the number of 'zeros' and the placement of the 'commas').

Waterhead is just pointing out that it doesn't cost Ringplus any extra to increase the allotment from 2Kx3 to 3K,4K,20K for Talk/Text/MB if that user uses the same 1Kx3 every month.

I think the point being, you can essentially offer ridiculous plans but if people are only using 100 min, 100 text, 100 MB, they are barely costing Ringplus any money at all even if their plan allows them 10Kx3 text/talk/MB.

rated:
Thank you so much Howie888 for your clear explanation, more appropriately, 'translation'.
I totally agree with the author's statement.
Thanks again.

rated:
OP please put Member+ in the title.

rated:
for member+ premium users only...(pretty much)

rated:
can you use tablet with this plan? galaxy tab 3 anyone?

rated:
I've had a Spark LTE tab on normal plan for 60Mbps but I wouldn't do it now. Sprint must have laid down the law, Karl is cleaning up the joint.

I don't see the vote to cut thread so I'll plug that upgrade tonight.
New Line activation for the Fert Cut it in half Plan $2.50 for 500 T&T each + 500MB each month ($30+tax / year)
Upgrades for Fert Cut in half available tomorrow at 8 pm pacific

I may have to cave for a mad paid plan to see how raw Sprint voice goes.

rated:
Talki said:   An easy way to think of the tethering is $4.30 the 1st day,
then 30˘ a day ($9 a month) until cancelled.
Tether can be restarted anytime.
A pretty good deal.

Say about $120+$50+$110=~$280 (~$24/month) 1st year
(Member+, Top up incl tax, Tether all year)
max $9/Month (no tax) 2nd year if cash flow is sufficient for them to stay in business.

"Attention: for each activation of tethering, a flat activation fee of $4 is charged."

And I think the $120 is a one time charge to become Member+... that's what I was told by another member on here. 

rated:
btw, that half price fert plan is open to everyone https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/6854/fert-plan-cut-it-in-... at 8pm. More fun crashing server.

rated:
I am using Motorola Nexus 6 on Ringplus. I would like to buy an instrument so I can use to activate when any new exciting plans come up. Do you know if LG Nexus phone works on this? What other phones work apart from iPhone?

rated:
as long as the phone will activate on Sprint, it should be good.

rated:
kingno1 said:   I am using Motorola Nexus 6 on Ringplus. I would like to buy an instrument so I can use to activate when any new exciting plans come up. Do you know if LG Nexus phone works on this? What other phones work apart from iPhone?

Which LG Nexus? 5 or 5x? Nexus 5 from T-Mobile won't work (works if its from Verizon and AT&T), Nexus 5x will work from any of the 3.

Use the BYOD checker to make sure it passes: link 

Other multicarrier phones: Nexus 5x/6, Moto X Pure and G4, Samsung S7 if it's CDMA

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016