• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Safety 1stSteady Fold-Up Nail Clippers, Raspberry, 2-Count
$1.18
https://www.amazon.com/Safety-1stSteady-Fold-Up-Clippers-Raspberry/dp/B009581UC0

• Plastic
  • Easy grip handles
  • Curved cutting edges
  • One for nursery and one for diaper bag

ADD-ON Item

Member Summary

Safety1stNailClipper
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please correct title to reflect FS only for Prime, and Add-On item.

exbat said:   Please correct title to reflect FS only for Prime, and Add-On item.
  YES!
A constant gripe/rant of mine. If you've been on FW for any length of time, you know that most items sold by AZN will ship free if you've paid some obscene amount to get Prime membership (each year). Many items sold through AZN will ship free from some vendors, so it's always worth checking when the OP puts the misleading FS in the title. A senior FW member knows that there's a character limit you can put in the title, so some title editing should be in order. FS w/Prime would have kept us from wasting time.

UKtour said:   
exbat said:   Please correct title to reflect FS only for Prime, and Add-On item.
  YES!
A constant gripe/rant of mine. If you've been on FW for any length of time, you know that most items sold by AZN will ship free if you've paid some obscene amount to get Prime membership (each year). Many items sold through AZN will ship free from some vendors, so it's always worth checking when the OP puts the misleading FS in the title. A senior FW member knows that there's a character limit you can put in the title, so some title editing should be in order. FS w/Prime would have kept us from wasting time.

The price paid for prime is not that obscene (especially if you can get verified as a student).  You can also have multiple people join a single account, so the price is spread out.  

Add on item on the other hand... what if I don't have $25 of other items to buy right now?

russ0519 said:   

The price paid for prime is not that obscene (especially if you can get verified as a student).  You can also have multiple people join a single account, so the price is spread out.  

Add on item on the other hand... what if I don't have $25 of other items to buy right now?

Of course to each his own and my experience with AZN continues to decline, mainly because of the many fake reviews they have (always use fakespot dot com before you buy). Now in another FW thread "fake?" new members continue to praise AZN items with the same broken English and punctuation.

As a good FW member I purchased a cell phone after much price comparing from AZN, only because they offered the best price, and was offered the free Prime trial which I shrugged and tried for a month. Not sure what the price was back then but after looking at Prime would provide decided it wasn't for me.

And this isn't Prime bash, I have 2 neighbors with it who feel the videos  and shipping are worth the price. But I really scratch my head.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016