posted 2 months ago by

Posted with ToGo

Amazon.com: Full Circle: Loretta Lynn: MP3 Downloads

What a wonderful album from a country icon. At 84 Loretta sounds as fabulous as ever. I don't listen to country on a regular basis because I can't seem to find the Florida, Georgia line if you know what I mean. However Loretta was country when it WAS cool. No matter your taste in music, step out of your everyday box and give her newest prize a listen. It's fresh and you won't be disappointed.

Add Comment
Off topic, but as a kid I went with my Mom to a Loretta Lynn concert (she was a big fan) back in the '70s. My Mom thought she seemed tired but still loved the songs. However, it was Conway Twitty that was the surprise. I still remember a bunch of middle-age Moms standing up and screaming when he came on to open. I was thinking "What is going on?" Apparently they were Twitty Birds. He, though, really seemed to be enjoying himself and I became a fan. A great double-bill.

And still off topic, if you are a fan of Loretta Lynn and in the Nashville area you should really drive out to her house for a tour. It was really interesting and the gift shop was unique in that she has signed a bunch of stuff already, even $1 postcards. Prices were cheap and there was even a room where she had some of her personal knick-knacks for sale. Added bonus, the store back on the main road is run by one of her daughters. When we stopped by we were able to talk with her. Very nice. Turned us on to fried pies too.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016