Posted with ToGo

Prime members: Annie's Homegrown Microwavable Mac and Cheese Cup, White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese
$1.25
https://www.amazon.com/Annies-Homegrown-Microwavable-Cheddar-Macaroni/dp/B017XKOW6C 

• Made with 100% real cheese
  • Made with organic pasta
  • No artificial flavors, synthetic colors, or preservatives
  • Cheese from cows not treated with growth hormone rBST (no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and non rBST-treated cows)

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
$5.99 shipping kills it unless you are already planning on buying a whole bunch of other stuff...

I haven't tried the microwavable cups, but the regular stuff I can't stand the taste of.

I've got a couple prime pantry shipping credits, but still not worth it IMHO.

magnafides said:   $5.99 shipping kills it unless you are already planning on buying a whole bunch of other stuff...
  Apologies, this is for Prime Pantry only. 
I have updated the OP to reflect this. 

I just saw "Prime Panty" in the title and thought I'd better check this out.

FormerCanuck said:   I just saw "Prime Panty" in the title and thought I'd better check this out.
  As did I!  I was disappointed upon entry though. 

I actually am disappointed even more because I read "Prime PANTY : ANNIE'S"

usmctopgun said:   
FormerCanuck said:   I just saw "Prime Panty" in the title and thought I'd better check this out.

As did I!  I was disappointed upon entry though. 

devastating. no woman likes to hear someone has been disappointed upon entry!

There is free shipping on Prime Pantry all this month when you buy 5 "select items" and use code PANTRYJUL    I have 3 Prime Pantry credits of $5.99 each that are expiring.  Unfortunately when I add 5 select items to my cart, the site gives me free shipping automatically, but as far as I can determine, there is no way to also use one of my 3 Prime Pantry credits to help pay for the order.  That is not an option when I check out.  Am I missing something?  I do have Amazon Prime membership.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017