posted 48 years ago by
DizzyT71
<3MomWallet<3

Posted with ToGo

UV Light Zookki 12-LED Lights Pet Blacklight/Flashlight Detector
$2.99 AC
https://www.amazon.com/Zookki-Detector-Blacklight-Flashlight-Clothes/dp/B015PQZASU

Amazon has the UV Light Zookki 12-LED Lights Pet Blacklight/Flashlight Detector on sale for $7.99 - $5 Off w/ Coupon Code "XAYEMNXF" = $2.99 with free shipping using Prime or orders of $49 or more or with an Amazon Prime Membership (free trial HERE) to avoid shipping and handling fees.

• Apply to money detecting: anti-counterfeit, using for detecting money, cigarette, train ticket.
  • It contains 12 ultraviolet lighting diodes covering a wide area illumination.
  • UV light can be used to detect mice, rodents, scorpions and other pests in buildings.
  • it able to identify the restoration of precious stones, minerals and other crafts like ceramics.
  • it able to detect fluorescent agents and bleach residue on the cloth,mask,towel,and baby's product.

Received 4.5/5 stars based on 308 customer reviews on product page.

Views
18 Comments
Add Comment
A UV light that can detect bodily fluids.  I didn't even know I needed one, but I bought it.
This might turn out to be the most expensive $2.99 I ever spent.  After I see what's lurking inside our house I might decide it's easier to just move...

These can also be used to harden UV activated glues and UV resins used for fly tying.

If anyone uses Prime Pantry you might also be able to get a free $5.99 credit towards that when you use no rush shipping.

not sure why i need one, but couldn't resist, in for one )

giqcass said:   If anyone uses Prime Pantry you might also be able to get a free $5.99 credit towards that when you use no rush shipping.
  And a few extra cents savings if you pay with Discover because Amazon is on the list for 5%. When you check the free $5.99 pantry option make sure to remove your rewards as payment otherwise with each click Amazon fills in your rewards as your payment. Thanks OP for the deal, I also do not need these but now I will have 12 that I do not need LOL!  

You can also use these to see scorpions in the dark!

Two things:

1. As the owner of a similar light, this thing is near garbage - these reviews are BS. Waste your $3 on something else.
2. FW needs to get better at recognizing a major problem on Amazon - products with fake/purchased reviews. (Fake Reviews Analysis)

I had one of these, and purposely tried it on a scorpion (about 30 seconds dead). Surprisingly, there was no fluorescence.

It did excite other fluorescent materials, like light-colored fabrics.

Next hotel stay. I can just see how that call to Housekeeping would go.

slappycakes said:   Two things:

1. As the owner of a similar light, this thing is near garbage - these reviews are BS. Waste your $3 on something else.
2. FW needs to get better at recognizing a major problem on Amazon - products with fake/purchased reviews. (Fake Reviews Analysis )

No one needs one of these.  My expectations are very low.  It's only $3 and if it breaks I'll take it apart for something else.  I will say I immediately recognized the design and it's very similar to the extremely cheap led flashlights(probably Identical inside accept the LED type).  The tendency is for one or more of the LEDs to mysteriously stop functioning but the rest work.  It seems common on the cheap LED lights.

I will give you green on your point that there are a lot of fake reviews and many that are paid for but it's difficult to keep those out.  This was a big problem in the Apple app store as well.  If you happen to have a better place to get reviews I'm all ears.

hotsauceking said:   You can also use these to see scorpions in the dark!
  When I was a kid like 8 years old,  I went out with my elder bro to catch the scorpions with long pliers in Summer nights in my grandpa hometown.  And next morning,we sold them for money.
This light is not good enough for you to catch scorpions.  You need something brighter flashlight.

Dilly101 said:   A UV light that can detect bodily fluids.  I didn't even know I needed one, but I bought it.
This might turn out to be the most expensive $2.99 I ever spent.  After I see what's lurking inside our house I might decide it's easier to just move...

I bought an innova uv light and I think the instructions said to never turn it on in a hotel room.

giqcass said:   
slappycakes said:   Two things:

2. FW needs to get better at recognizing a major problem on Amazon - products with fake/purchased reviews. (Fake Reviews Analysis )

No one needs one of these.  My expectations are very low.  It's only $3 and if it breaks I'll take it apart for something else.  I will say I immediately recognized the design and it's very similar to the extremely cheap led flashlights(probably Identical inside accept the LED type).  The tendency is for one or more of the LEDs to mysteriously stop functioning but the rest work.  It seems common on the cheap LED lights.

I will give you green on your point that there are a lot of fake reviews and many that are paid for but it's difficult to keep those out.  This was a big problem in the Apple app store as well.  If you happen to have a better place to get reviews I'm all ears.

Doesn't look like the reviews are technically "fake", just a lot of "Free product in exchange for review" disclosures on the reviews (which always seem to inflate the rating), and a lot of unverified purchases.  Actual rating is closer to 4.0 stars, not 4.5 stars: http://reviewmeta.com/amazon/B015PQZASU

just got mine... pos.  Not even worth the box it came in.

Got mine. It works.

It arrived at dusk so it was semi-dark when we tested it. We saw where we know our cat pees on the rug. We also saw other spots.

I don't have anything to compare it with -- maybe the more expensive ones are brighter, I don't know -- but this is good enough for us, especially for $3. Great deal. Thanks, OP.

starcrossed said:   just got mine... pos.  Not even worth the box it came in.
  Whoa, Whoa, Whoa,,,,,,,,,,,Whoa, Mine was nicely packaged, I had to fight a little to get it out of the box. LOL

On a serious note my biggest regret is that I didn't find a more powerful version however at this price I doubt that's possible.  Like I said in my earlier post nobody needs one of these.  I'm having fun with it.  For anyone with a legitimate use for a UV flashlight I would recommend something more powerful for any use that include being outdoors in the daylight.  I'm using rechargeable batteries and it's still quite bright even with the lights on inside at night.  The batteries I'm using aren't delivering the same power 3 Alkaline batteries would so you might get a little(probably very little) brighter beam.  I like it as a novelty and the build quality is better then I expected for $2.99.  I won't post an Amazon review until I have played with it a little longer and if my opinion changes I'll update here  too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017