Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400

note this is the regular k400 and not the k400 plus

• 10m wireless range
  • Large 3.5" built-in touchpad
  • Plug-and-play simplicity
  • Logitech unifying receiver
  • Twelve-month battery life of Logitech k400 wireless keyboard
  • Comfortable, quiet typing
  • Multi-touch touchpad can be used to pinch zoom, pan and scroll and rotate with two fingers
  • Has ample wireless range
  • Can be used with your laptop, desktop PC or TV

Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Oct. 21, 2016 @ 12:02pm
7 cents cheaper than the Bestbuy deal

Oceanone said:   7 cents cheaper than the Bestbuy deal
A penny saved is a penny earned.

Need a replacement keyboard for my desktop. Thanks, OP!

The receiver is also a good one on this deal.

I use this for my fire TV and it works great

Got it for the same price years ago. Great keyboard for media center. I wouldn't replace a full size keyboard with it though.

6 % points at best buy so better than WalMart. with elite plus 8.5 % points back

Sentimental56 said:   Need a replacement keyboard for my desktop. Thanks, OP!
  Just be aware that this is not standard keyboard size or layout. So if you have never used it and have expectations about what a keyboard should be arranged like and what the key action feels like, you will almost certainly be disappointed.  

However as a keyboard for an HTPC in a living room setting this thing shines due to the wireless, light weight, and included touchpad. I love this thing, but the key action is pretty terrible even when compared just about any laptop keyboard and it has a cramped key layout. On the plus side the ones I have used were pretty durable and have taken many spills onto carpet from 3 or 4 feet.

This is also a good price. It has been lower but not by much.

Using it now, it can replace my keyboard ,mouse, mouse pad and desk.So convenient.

I have just never gotten over having a mouse. First thing I do with any laptop I get is to turn off the trackpad, use either a USB or bluetooth mouse and I'm happy as hell. A continual annoyance to me when on someone elses puter, drag my thumb across the dang trackpad and everything's gone south. I see ppl use them to great advantage and I don't like those ppl, I hope their legs grow together, etc ......

In for one. My air mouse is fine for in movie seeking but navigating my htpc is a pain.

In for one. Got it for my Windows tablet.

Been using one for years. It's great for an HTPC, or a desktop where space is very tight. I've also found it useful for niche uses like single board computers or tablets with few (or 1) USB port. It shows up as a standard USB mouse and keyboard on every platform and OS I've tried it on. The size makes it useful for travel too, as it fits easily in my backpack. The only improvement I'd make for HTPC use is a backlit keyboard, but I'm sure that would significantly increase the price and limit the battery life.

this keyboard is awesome. i had a regular wireless keyboard and mouse, but it was bulky and mouse difficult to use when on the couch. i had the Lenovo (?) handheld very small keyboard for a while. it was nice but the roller ball stopped being smooth after a while. came across this keyboard and love it. I haven't measured it, but i might say it's 75% the size of a full size keyboard with built in mouse pad. signal is great, good key feel, and compact to fit in the coffee table drawer. i don't see any need to move on to a different style

Got several of these when Staples was selling for $5.00

It's a great keyboard for Living Room Theater or presentations at work.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016