Posted with ToGo

Brother MFC-J480DW Wireless Color Inkjet All-In-One Printer w/ Scanner, Copier & Fax
$49.99
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/274381/Brother-Wireless-Color-Inkjet-All-In/

Space-saving design that fits easily in your small office
Prints up to 12 sheets per minute in black-and-white, 6 in color.
Save time with easy wireless, Ethernet and Wi-Fi Direct® setup.

5 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
rated:
One of my best printer purchases was for a Brother MFC-J430W a couple of years ago, also for $50. This appears very similar, possibly slightly more compact in size. It does Automatic Duplex printing, which is very good. Still accepts off-brand ink cartridges, which can be found cheap.

If it had the ability to do double-sided scanning through the automated paper feeder, it would be perfect. Still very good for a flexible printer/scanner/copier/fax.

rated:
I too am a big fan of the Brother All in ones.  I have a small one similar to this and a larger 11x17 business model for work and have been very happy with both.  The one at home uses the LC71/75 carts and the business model LC103/105 series.  These are available cheap ($1-$2) online and even the name brand Brother carts are not too bad compared to some others.

This one uses the newer LC203 series ink carts but they too can be bought as generic for around $3 each

rated:
Just bought this one from Staples for $59.99. Nice printer. Wonder if I can price match.

rated:
One of the easiest printers to use.

rated:
I have the 470 which I believe is the same or close to this printer. Best printer I've ever owned and sips ink and cartridges are cheap.

Other printers I've owned have failed prematurely but this one is still going strong several years later.

I will only by a Brother printer in the future whenever I need one.

Good luck

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016