• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
 Tacklife via Amazon has Seedforce waterproof Bluetooth speaker for $12 off. Use code FGYX33GA.

Fakespot likes it - grade A. Solid reviews too.

Member Summary

Seedforce Outdoor & Shower 5W Bluetooth 4.1 Speaker
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

really?

Good price

In for one, thanks OP.

What a great deal! Wanted to get 2 for Christmas presents (yep I'm starting early this year) - but it I get the error "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase." after I apply the code. Is this still working for others?
Thanks for the deal OP!

Dead dead unfortunately, I got my two in yesterday and tried one out - impressive for the price.

obsidience said:   Dead dead unfortunately, I got my two in yesterday and tried one out - impressive for the price.
 Ack FW said the code expired August 8. I hate starting a day with a challenge of a deal and losing. Off to find something else LOL
Thanks for the update!

Good price, very useful!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016