TGI Fridays $10 rack of ribs

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TGI Fridays has a full rack of ribs, with fries and coleslaw for $10, no coupon needed.
Choose either Jack Daniels flavor or their normal Tennessee sauce

Member Summary

fridays
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Falling off the bone ribs??  Not MY fav!! 

Is it only for the Stripes member or good for the whole table?

tangster said:   Is it only for the Stripes member or good for the whole table?
  Anyone, it is on the limit time menu with chicken and mahi mahi choices for the same $10

Has anyone tried their ribs? I just had a burger at my local Friday's and was disappointed with the quality.

I'll try them on Sunday, and post a report

I ate there quite often, but due to distance, I rarely go there in the last few years

The Jack Daniels flat iron steak was my old standby

Is it an actually full rack of ribs, or just what they call a full rack?? Looks a little short for a full rack of pork ribs... and the one they serve is probably a little shorter than the one they advertise.

I used to love these TGIF ribs!  But the temporary joy of the eating them is now overrun by the desire for long term health by keeping my LDL and cholesterol down so I can continue to avoid all medications too.

I learned that there are NO medical studies which show exercising can reverse coronary heart blockages.  Marathon runners who drop dead of heart attacks are commonly ones who eat fast food, meat, fatty foods, etc.  Their muscles were in fine condition, but their coronaries ultimately plugged up. I learned that even some teenagers who have died and had autopsy performed on them had early findings of coronary blockage for those with diet of fast food, meats, fatty foods, etc (regardless of exercising habits of that teenager!).  That kind of diet is just a coronary time bomb that exercising cannot stop or reverse.

But there are now seemingly countless medical studies which show a plant-based diet DOES reverse coronary heart blockages (and blockages that can lead to stroke or other vascular disease).  (Dr. Dean Ornish was the first to publish the study... check out how far his study has come at www.ornish.com. ) Then there are the studies that show plant-based diet also lowers cancer rates, diabetes, etc.

It has been a no brainer to stop eating beef, pork, chicken, turkey, etc.     My cheat is occasional grilled salmon.  

Of course I feel so much better that I also started to exercise 4-5 times a week. 

What a different life it is... happier because my physical body is thanking me for this diet by having more energy to do push ups, pull ups, swim laps, run miles, climb hills, hike the local mountains, bike the hills, etc. at 60 without dropping dead yet.

Where is a good deal on black lentil beans?  The best.

This promotion is a joke. I called corporate and looks like all SoCal TGIF opted out. Closest location that participates is in Oxnard, CA.

mainomega said:     
Who cares about your health. Go die for all we care. We came here for deals not your health status. 

Hater's gotta hate.  Vote Trump.

Someone got hurt by my comment. wa wa

Anyways, I called 21 locations and none of them are doing it.

chc said:   I used to love these TGIF ribs!  But the temporary joy of the eating them is now overrun by the desire for long term health by keeping my LDL and cholesterol down so I can continue to avoid all medications too.

I learned that there are NO medical studies which show exercising can reverse coronary heart blockages.  Marathon runners who drop dead of heart attacks are commonly ones who eat fast food, meat, fatty foods, etc.  Their muscles were in fine condition, but their coronaries ultimately plugged up. I learned that even some teenagers who have died and had autopsy performed on them had early findings of coronary blockage for those with diet of fast food, meats, fatty foods, etc (regardless of exercising habits of that teenager!).  That kind of diet is just a coronary time bomb that exercising cannot stop or reverse.

But there are now seemingly countless medical studies which show a plant-based diet DOES reverse coronary heart blockages (and blockages that can lead to stroke or other vascular disease).  (Dr. Dean Ornish was the first to publish the study... check out how far his study has come at www.ornish.com. ) Then there are the studies that show plant-based diet also lowers cancer rates, diabetes, etc.

It has been a no brainer to stop eating beef, pork, chicken, turkey, etc.     My cheat is occasional grilled salmon.  

Of course I feel so much better that I also started to exercise 4-5 times a week. 

What a different life it is... happier because my physical body is thanking me for this diet by having more energy to do push ups, pull ups, swim laps, run miles, climb hills, hike the local mountains, bike the hills, etc. at 60 without dropping dead yet.

Where is a good deal on black lentil beans?  The best.

Go eat bark off a tree and leave us alone.....

After reading this I took my 8 yr old son and I there. Hadn't been there in 7 years or so.Prefer Ruby Tuesdays.At a normal rib place (Famous Daves, Rudolfs etc) I can only eat a half rack and bring half home.I ordered us each a rack.Figured it wasn't much more than ordering off the kids menu and he wanted ribs.(loves em) I thought we would have alot of leftovers. We were both able to finish our own rack no problem.I substituted broccoli and mashed potatoes. I wished I had taken a pic. Taste wise they weren't bad nor were they great. Won't be going back though.

chc said:   more energy to do push ups, pull ups, swim laps, run miles, climb hills, hike the local mountains, bike the hills, etc.

Why would I want to do that?

Middle of the road rib, I assume that this order would normally be 18.99 at Fridays but I don't know for sure.. I'll grab it for lunch one day and post..

My lunch today. The Jack Daniels ribs were $20.40 regular price..... Decent lunch for the price... I'm not a big eater, but it filled me up, no doggie bag...

I don't think they suddenly got a smoker and an overnight crew to tend it. Those ribs arrive in a cryo vac mostly cooked and just get seared on the grill. And doused with sauce.

chc said:   
mainomega said:     
Who cares about your health. Go die for all we care. We came here for deals not your health status. 

Hater's gotta hate.  Vote Trump.

I may agree with 2 words of yours, but other than that let each person live their own life (that is why you are voting Trump). living into your 70, 80s, 90 isn't all that its cracked up to be. you can be healthy all your life, and live miserably later.

enjoy now, eat the ribs, throw the bones at the guy running on your way home. laughter is the best medicine

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016