posted 47 years ago by
anticlawson
I am usually on vacation.

Kmart is offering Spend $15+ on Men's Athletech Activewear Receive $15 in SYWR Points. You can not use points to pay for your purchase to receive the $15 in points. Point totals will show at checkout.

Points Are Valid for 14 Days

Update: Select items also qualify for BOGO Free!!!

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
I guess its targeted . i only got $10 off $30 or $20 off $50. Thanks though
Sorry, I was wrong. I added 17 to cart and it came up automatically. 

Thanks OP.  I bought $53.xx worth of shirts, used $3.xx in points, and will get back $75 in points.

Nice to get back 50% more than what I paid, plus get some free shirts.

I hope the SYWR points show up in my account.  I have had lots of problems with them in the past and even had to file a BBB complaint one time to get my promised points.

I couldn't get this too work..tried it on socks and a shirt only was giving me $1.60

tanner12oz said:   I couldn't get this too work..tried it on socks and a shirt only was giving me $1.60
  It's only on the athletech activewear, I don't think that includes socks.

Thanks, I just spent $60 on some t-shirts and got $90 back. I can't exactly say that I normally wear Kmart athletic clothing (I'm sort of brand loyal to Under Armour in that area as it has always served me well), but for basically free, this is certainly worth giving a shot to. I can always use the points, I've got a mile long wish list to use at entertainment.Kmart.com, which is their "outsourced" website that sells DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, and LPs and allows you to use points and even surprise points many times... and they're often the same price or cheaper than Amazon. I pretty much take advantage of all of these "free after points" offers since there is plenty for me to pick up on there.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017