posted 48 years ago by
thankyouFatWallet
Happy Member

Found a great deal....taste some great, organic Greek Olives with free ship!!!!! If your like me, and wanting to eat healthy, Superolive.com has a awesome sale on bulk olives......great for salads and tapanades!!!

MARTINIS GREEK KALAMATA PITTED OLIVES 4LBS     $21.60!!!!

MARTINIS GREEK KALAMATA WHOLE OLIVES (LARGE) 4 LBS 6 OZ $21.60!!!

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
To be clear, Kosher, extra virgin and 100% natural doesn't translate to mean organic. I'm not seeing organic labeling anywhere on this item. The vendor offers organic olives but, at a much higher price.

I love these. Think they are part of the reason my triglycerides have gone down the last few months. Great taste and better price than Amazon.

sammycornelius said:   I love these. Think they are part of the reason my triglycerides have gone down the last few months. Great taste and better price than Amazon
  Same vendor is selling the same item at Amazon for this price. It is not Prime-shipping eligible, however.

Me thinks that OP is somehow affiliated with the company - the only deals they've ever posted were for olives:

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/search/results.php?type=forums&query=&sort=date&match=titleop&forum=all&postedby=thankyouFatWallet

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017