• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Bondic Pro Liquid Plastic Welder Kit $18.99 at rakuten.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Bondic Pro Liquid Plastic Welder Kit
$18.99
http://www.rakuten.com/prod/bondic-pro-kit-bondic-all-purpose-instant-fix-faster-and-stronger-than/277918464.html

Rakuten has the Bondic Pro Liquid Plastic Welder Kit on sale for $18.99 with free shipping.

• Solidifies by UV Light Exposure
  • Solvent Free - Doesn't Dry Out
  • Works Best on Rough Surfaces
  • Includes LED Light, Cloth, (2) Bonus Liquid Refills, and Applicator

4.1/5 stars based on 477 customer reviews at Amazon - $24.99.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm not sure if it's the same, but Bed Bath an Beyond is selling two different versions of this for $9.99 and I used the 20% coupon.  The one I got was call 5 Second Fix
I figured for that price, I'd give it q shot the next time something break, mostly plastic items.

Miter Saw Indicator
Disclaimer
handydave said:   I'm not sure if it's the same, but Bed Bath an Beyond is selling two different versions of this for $9.99 and I used the 20% coupon.  The one I got was call 5 Second Fix
I figured for that price, I'd give it s hot the next time something break, mostly plastic items.

I didn't know what "5 Second Fix" was so I Googled it and found lots on eBay for as low as $1.29 with free s/h.  It looks similar to the Bondic, using UV light to harden the liquid plastic.  I bought the Bondic welder from a previous FW posted deal and actually used it today to weld together a miter saw angle indicator that had broken into pieces because it was brittle with age.  The Bondic fixed my broken indicator pretty quickly.  It's Handy to have a plastic welder around for unexpected repair jobs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017