• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just bought a mint AT&T version on eBay for $235. I wonder why all the other carriers are so much cheaper than AT&T. P.S. this particular listing is "has noticeable scratches or scuff marks.", but even a mint condition Verizon is cheaper than AT&T.

These are already 180-190 on Swappa
~~The device has noticeable scratches or scuff marks. Fully functional. Clean ESN. COMES WITH GENERIC CELLPHONE BOX, BATTERY, BATTERY DOOR AND CHARGER. (no sim included) Note: This phone is factory unlocked to any GSM carrier and you might need to change the APN settings of the carrier you are using in order to get high speed internet

lovingmoore said:   Samsung G. Note 4 Verizon 32gb Unlocked $187.99(77% Off) On eBay
There is nothing "77% Off " about this poorly done Seller "Refurbished" product.

An items condition (when not new) also needs to be clearly noted in the title. 

My bad, I will say so next time I post about a phone.

Here's a "new-other" for $265 T-Mobile unlocked. I'm not too sure how new it is.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016