posted 48 years ago by
bittul
Senior Member - 2K

https://www.amazon.com/b/?node=14611608011

Worked on one of my accounts, but ineligible on another.

YMMV --> there I said it again, but the haters will hate. So if this worked for you, I'm glad to have saved you $5. If not, sorry for wasting the 3 seconds it took you to click that link.

Views
28 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks OP! Free Money. 

July 31, 2016 Reload Credit $5.00
July 31, 2016 Balance Reload (#xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) $100.00

OP. I am ineligible for this offer, but I gave you green anyway for your last paragraph (the 3 secs part).

bittul said:   https://www.amazon.com/b/?node=14611608011

YMMV --> there I said it again, but the haters will hate. So if this worked for you, I'm glad to have saved you $5. If not, sorry for wasting the 3 seconds it took you to click that link.

Is that you Vaughn Monroe?

There I've said it again

it "may" stack with discover %5 Amazon btw.

bittul said:   

Worked only on my non-prime account, not on my prime one, sort of sucks ...

Thanks OP, worked for 1 of my 2 accounts....FREE MONEY!

My account is a Prime and it worked fine.......interesting.... 

hmm- if I re-load 50 cents- and use a card that I get 10 cents back- that is 20%. The only thing I really buy is coffee-

Okay so i reload it with 5 & get 100 or reload with 100?? Im confused TIA

very appreciate of your sharing

hmmmm... interesting...I reloaded $5/- and the balance is also $5/- may be if I wait till the sun comes out it might go up.

Kado said:   My account is a Prime and it worked fine.......interesting.... 
  Bingo, no problems using an account with prime,

Thanks OP...............

breannathornton said:   Okay so i reload it with 5 & get 100 or reload with 100?? Im confused TIA
  $100.00 gets you and extra $5.00.

I don't have a "gift card" it just went to my account, listed in my payment methods!

bittul said:   https://www.amazon.com/b/?node=14611608011

Red, not because it didn't work for me, but because it took me only 2 seconds.  I wanted to waste more time.

Green. worked for me.

worked for this prime member

Yes, another prime member received $5 gc email confirm. Thank you OP,

kenwallet said:   Yes, another prime member received $5 gc email confirm. Thank you OP,
  works in my prime account thanks

Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.

Dang - Prime member but I never seem to qualify...

worked for me !
non-prime member here.

I'm hating. But green for OP.

zenci said:   it "may" stack with discover %5 Amazon btw.

It "will" stack with Discover's 5%. It's the same as if you bought a gift card, which qualifies for the 5%

It was available on my household member on the prime account but not on mine, the main one. It may have to do with the fact I have a balance on mine from Prime Day.

nice

green for you. I tried but as usual uneligible! but thanks for posting.

thanks for the free money

Worked for me, non-prime.

Wow.  $5 whole bucks!  

I'd rather use a coupon at Lowes!

breannathornton said:   Okay so i reload it with 5 & get 100 or reload with 100?? Im confused TIA
  Please don't procreate. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017