posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 9K

Posted with ToGo

Free Two-Month Pandora One Subscription ($9.98 Value)

https://www.groupon.com/deals/pandora-1-national

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
"To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. After the 2-month promotional period, plans will automatically renew to $4.99 a month, unless canceled with merchant."

Credit card Harvesting.

No Thanks !

rated:
I have used Pandora One in the past so they already has my CC on file so I'm losing nothing and gaining 2-months of Pandora One. Also, this DOES work for previous Pandora One subscribers.  Already put a reminder on my calendar to cancel on or before 9/30 to avoid future charges.  Thanks OP!

rated:
"your account is not eligible for this gift..." bummer.  I just signed up last week for the annual $~55 fee so I'm guessing because I'm not monthly, they wont let me take advantage of the 2-free months.  Any other thoughts?

rated:
ericgit said:   "To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. After the 2-month promotional period, plans will automatically renew to $4.99 a month, unless canceled with merchant."

Credit card Harvesting.

No Thanks !

What do you mean by "credit card Harvesting"??

Yes they're signing you up with an automatic renew.   Thats pretty much a given for any free subscription period with this kind of service.

rated:
Perfect example to why you should get a privacy.com account.  One time use or set the limit to a temporary CC number.

rated:
stanski1 said:   Perfect example to why you should get a privacy.com account.  One time use or set the limit to a temporary CC number.
  Most major CC issuers, incl. Citi and BofA, offer virtual numbers with limits, etc.

rated:
privacy.com invite only atm

rated:
cwhiteh2 said:   privacy.com invite only atm
  True, but I submitted my email and got the invite in about a week.  I know it doesn't help for this deal but....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016