ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

25% OFF Select Planters Nuts

https://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/25-x25-x20-off-x20-snacks/A1IUYIY8T9QTYT

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
You can't order if your total is less than $25. Do you lose the coupon and the current price or it remains in the cart and will ship when the order total is $25 in the future?

I used to be able to name every nut that there was. I'd say "Peanut, hazelnut, cashew nut, macadamia nut..."

DerProfi said:   I used to be able to name every nut that there was. I'd say "Peanut, hazelnut, cashew nut, macadamia nut..."
  Deez Nuts...

FatWKing said:   You can't order if your total is less than $25. Do you lose the coupon and the current price or it remains in the cart and will ship when the order total is $25 in the future?
  I just put in an order for $17 AC. Where are you seeing $25 min.?

VegasVegan said:   
FatWKing said:   You can't order if your total is less than $25. Do you lose the coupon and the current price or it remains in the cart and will ship when the order total is $25 in the future?

Add-on Items ship with orders that contain $25 of items shipped by Amazon. Your Cart currently contains$19.50 of items shipped by Amazon.

FatWKing said:   
VegasVegan said:   

Add-on Items ship with orders that contain $25 of items shipped by Amazon. Your Cart currently contains$19.50 of items shipped by Amazon

Does the item that is an add on item have a subscribe and save option?
You could just order it through S&S option and then cancel.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017