• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with Backlit Display and Step-On Technology (Silver)

• BalanceFrom Smart Step-On Technology - No more tapping or switching scale to turn on. Step on the scale and get instant readings, non-slip feet will not scratch floors
  • Large LCD display with blue backlit - Easy to read from any distance and in any light condition. Tempered glass top and large platform are designed for your safety
  • Equipped with 4 latest version high precision sensors (technology from Germany) - Consistent and accurate measurements up to 400 pounds or 180 kg; graduation increments of 0.2 pounds./0.1 kg; measure units are available in pound, kilogram and stone
  • Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life; runs on 2 AAA batteries (2 trial AAA batteries included)
  • Warranty - All BalanceFrom products come with a 2-year warranty and 100% BalanceFrom Satisfaction Guarantee to make your purchase worry free. Simply contact us or your vendor if you have any questions

Member Summary

scale (202.88kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Only 6 reviews?

I don't need highly accurate bath scale.....if it shows my weights as 160 instead of the actual 170, I'm cool with it...because as least mentally I'm not overweight. 

When I step on the scale it says I have a nice personality.

I bought the previous version of this and found out at my yearly physical that it was off by 8 pounds

Seems like I got a lemon (and a gut) becuase it now has pretty good reviews...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016