posted 47 years ago by
VegasVegan
Senior Member - 2K

Fannie May3lb. Musical Carousel Tin $19.95 FS w/Shoprunner @ Fannie May  

Try this link I think the ckick-thru is breaking the other link
Shipping is $6.99 without Shoprunner

This delightful carousel plays Spoon Full of Sugar from Mary Poppins. If that weren't enough, it's also filled with three pounds of individually wrapped chocolate.

• Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels
  • Milk Chocolate Soft Caramels
  • Dark Chocolate Lava Cakes
  • Dark Chocolate Toasted Marshmallow
  • White Rasberry Tarts

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
If you go to the Fannie May site and do a search, it gives you two options: Fannie May or "all brands".  The carousel tin only comes up under "all brands".  Does that mean the chocolate is not necessarily made by Fannie May?

Dilly101 said:   If you go to the Fannie May site and do a search, it gives you two options: Fannie May or "all brands".  The carousel tin only comes up under "all brands".  Does that mean the chocolate is not necessarily made by Fannie May
  I noticed that also. I was having a hard time linking it up because I got link in email from Fannie May.

All those chocolates are sold separately on the Fannie May site and I have gotten some of them in other Fanny May orders.

Dilly101 said:   If you go to the Fannie May site and do a search, it gives you two options: Fannie May or "all brands".  The carousel tin only comes up under "all brands".  Does that mean the chocolate is not necessarily made by Fannie May
  Look at the tab above.
It says Harry London. Another candy company under Fannie May which are both owned by 1-800-Flowers.  

It says you can't use shoprunner if you are buying the 19.99 deal.  I used that Honey add-on and for some reason it let me buy through Paypal for 19.99 with free shipping.

SR sign
Disclaimer
dubio said:   It says you can't use shoprunner if you are buying the 19.99 deal.  I used that Honey add-on and for some reason it let me buy through Paypal for 19.99 with free shipping.

The shoprunner symbol didn't show up after you signed in? I just tried it and there was no SR symbol at first, but after I signed into SR and then refreshed the FM page the SR symbol showed up.

No free shipping but ordered anyway.
BTW the website is horrible

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017