Got an email that says all Weber Genesis Gas Grills are $100 off at Lowe's and it's valid 8/1 - 11/30/2016

Lowe's Weber Genesis Gas Grills 

10% off coupon from coupon gen. seems to work on this order right now. 

38 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
They are never ever on sale. Great deal if you're looking for a Weber grill.

rated:
Offer can’t be combined with any other coupon, promotional offer, or discount (including, but not limited to, 5% Lowe’s consumer credit discount, military discount; employee discounts; Price Match Guarantee, volume discount programs such as Quote Support Program ""QSP""; manager discretion price adjustments, government contract pricing; any other special pricing programs).

rated:
I wondered if I could use a coupon in addition to the sale price and the answer is "no".  BUT if you have a Discover card, this quarter you get 5% back on Home Improvement store purchases.  If you haven't completed your year of doubling cash back, that could be another 5%. Grill Offer: $100 off all Weber Genesis Grills. Online price reflects discount. Must ask cashier to apply coupon (barcode) for discount at store. Offer can’t be combined with any other coupon, promotional offer, or discount (including, but not limited to, 5% Lowe’s consumer credit discount, military discount; employee discounts; Price Match Guarantee, volume discount programs such as Quote Support Program ""QSP""; manager discretion price adjustments, government contract pricing; any other special pricing programs). Selection varies by store. While supplies last.Free Delivery and Assembly details: Offer applies to full-size gas grills $498 or more before taxes and after applicable discounts. Assembly applies to full-size gas grills. US deliveries only. Must be within 75 miles of store.>>How easy are these to assemble?  I can purchase in state and get free delivery & assembly or purchase near office (>75 miles) and not pay sales tax of  $36. 

rated:
More on Weber's price reduction here: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1515814/

rated:
FYI, I just tried the 10% off online coupon code and it works on the order so though it says it doesn't stack, it does for right now.

rated:
Where can I find the 10% online coupon?

rated:
google Lowes coupon generator

rated:
Good timing. We are looking to replace our old BBQ. Thanks, OP!

rated:
WOW, incredible deal I got an E-330 Natural Gas Grill for under $700. Thanks OP!:

=9ptSubtotal: =9pt$647.10
=9ptShipping/Delivery: =9pt$0.00
=9ptTotal Tax: =9pt$40.44
=9ptTotal: =9pt$687.54

rated:
FYI. I was able to price match a Weber Summit S-670 for $2000 over the phone with Lowes. Original price is $2499. I google Weber Summit S-670 and a list of sellers came up. I took the lowest price seller and they price matched it. They will price match only if site has it in inventory by going to their site and adding it to cart. I got it for $2177 with tax, assembled and delivered. It's awesome grill.

Joe's AV has it for $2059. It is safer to buy from Lowes then these sites if you are in the market for a higher end grill. Weber Summit grills rarely go on sale and this is a good way to pick one up at a great price.

http://www.joesav.com/Weber-BBQ-Grill-p/7370001.htm?gclid=CMXOye... 

rated:
2 grand for a gas grill?

I think P.T. Barnum was right.

rated:
Gamblinman01 said:   2 grand for a gas grill?

I don't think that these people are suckers. The grills are good quality. However, it really shows how much the middle class in the US is disappearing. A $2K grill is a toy for the rich.
Of course, some people never save a cent, are constantly in debt, and one paycheck away from bankruptcy. To each his own.

rated:
Just an FYI..

The low end Weber are not the weber of the past. I had my Genesis Gold for 10+ years and it is holding up well. I don't think the same can be said on the cheaper weber of recent years.

In any case, it's a good deal with the $100 off and % off coupon but don't simply buy a weber for it's name.

rated:
He'll have that grill as long as the guy who buys 10 two hundred dollar grills.

rated:
Thanks OP and others.  Just placed my order and teh 10% off coupon still worked!!

rated:
eBay has Lowes $100 gift card for $92 limit 4 per account. Today (8/2) and tomorrow eBay also has a 10% eBay bucks promo, possibly targeted. Potential savings of an additional $68+ on this deal, on top of the online 10% Lowes coupon. Lowes website is showing Free Delivery + Free assembly for the Genesis.

rated:
Gamblinman01 said:   2 grand for a gas grill?

Have you priced new grills lately?  And if you live anywhere near the beach, you need a good stainless grill or it won't last more than a couple of years. And if you want anything quality, not overseas junk your gonna' pay!

rated:
zimmiezee said:   He'll have that grill as long as the guy who buys 10 two hundred dollar grills.
  Assume a $200 grill lasts 4 years. That's reasonable and probably conservative, right? So, 10 of them would last 40 years.
Do you really think the Weber will last more than 40 years?
Of course, the $2K Weber also has more features than a $200 grill, but even if you double the price, the Weber still has to last 20 years to break even. That's asking a lot.

rated:
A lot of those cheap grills aren't going to last four years.

rated:
It depends. I have two K-Mart "BBQ-Pro" grills. One a rebadged Charbroil with a cast aluminum box and steel frame that I got when I moved here 17 years ago for <$200. The other's a full SS grill from a now defunct mfr that I got about 10 years ago. Both still going strong with the occasional replacement part (burners, briquette grate) easily found for the Charbroil one. Last year had to replace the burners on the stainless one and they were hard to find. Got two sets when I found them so should be good for at least 10 more years. The rest of that one shows no wear from the weather so must be decent stainless steel.

I imagine the build quality is better on the Webers and have read plenty that replacement parts are easy to find for even older models. I'm probably SOL if I need anything other than burners for my stainless one, so will keep my fingers crossed.

So if you buy a good cheapo grill on EOY clearance you can get it cheap and keep it going for many, many years. It's got to be complete crap to not last four years. That said, if a Weber is worth it to you, go for it -- just get the best deal possible!

rated:
Waiting all summer for a deal. Grill 599 and 10% off coupon worked. Big thanks OP.

rated:
My local Ace Hardware (Rocky's in North Andover, MA) also had $100 off all Weber grills.

rated:
Got a $599 grill and the 10% code worked, thank you!

rated:
Homedepot has several of them at $100 off as well if you add to cart to see the price.

rated:
If in need you can buy 10% coupons on eBay as well with instant delivery. I've done this in store and saved a bundle.

rated:
Thanks for posting OP,  In for 1 with the 10% coupon also working.  Been watching for a break of some sort in the price for quite some time. 
Anyone have any suggestions on a good grill cover for the 310?  The Weber cover for $72 at Lowes didn't get great reviews and I'd like this grill to last for awhile. We use it all year and clear a path through the snow on the deck on occasion to grill, so it needs to be a durable material.

rated:
Looking into Ace Hardware.  As far as I can tell, I can get the following deals:
Discover card - 5%
Ace Rewards - 1%
SUMMER2016 Coupon - 15% of $150+ (not sure about this one yet)
eBates - 3% (not sure if it'll stack with coupon above).  Edit:  It looks like coupon EBATESUM15 will stack and get you 15%off $75+)

I'd really like to replace my 20yo Thermos (rebated CharBroil) since I can't get replacement parts any more.

If my calculations are correct I can get an S-330 for around $660 before tax!

Edit:  I can't seem to make any of he 15% off coupons work! 
If anyone figures out a way, I'd love to hear about it.

Edit again...went to renovopower.com to get a 10% Lowes coupon generated.  That works (for Lowes, of course).

Final edit:  Bought it online (actually a phone order) from Lowes
$849
-$84.90
---------
$764.10
$61.13 CA sales tax
$825.23 total - The most I've ever spent on BBQ.  Now to find a good deal on a cover!

rated:
If you want a 40 year grill you need to go Broil Master. Cast aluminum and I can still get parts for my 48yo (older than me) grill.

rated:
Found a reasonably priced cover at WalMart: here.
I also signed up for a Shippingpass 30-day free trial to get 2-day free shipping.

rated:
jormasedg said:   Anyone have any suggestions on a good grill cover for the 310?  The Weber cover for $72 at Lowes didn't get great reviews and I'd like this grill to last for awhile. We use it all year and clear a path through the snow on the deck on occasion to grill, so it needs to be a durable material.

The one george2001 linked is a great cover, but he linked the wrong size.  The size you want is the MEDIUM (up to 58"), which is  HERE  , or it is also on AMAZON  

I know, because my Amazon order history says I order this in June 2012 and mine still looks like new.  I have the E330, which is just the 310 with a sear burner and side burner.  The MEDIUM cover fits perfect.

Enjoy your Weber!  

rated:
fat-johnny said:   
jormasedg said:   Anyone have any suggestions on a good grill cover for the 310?  The Weber cover for $72 at Lowes didn't get great reviews and I'd like this grill to last for awhile. We use it all year and clear a path through the snow on the deck on occasion to grill, so it needs to be a durable material.

The one george2001 linked is a great cover, but he linked the wrong size.  The size you want is the MEDIUM (up to 58"), which is  HERE  , or it is also on AMAZON  

I know, because my Amazon order history says I order this in June 2012 and mine still looks like new.  I have the E330, which is just the 310 with a sear burner and side burner.  The MEDIUM cover fits perfect.

Enjoy your Weber!  

Are you sure you have the same model on sale here?  According to the Amazon link you posted, the Medium fits the Weber Spirit 300 series, while the Large fits the Weber Genesis line.  This sale is for Genesis grills.

rated:
fat-johnny said:   

Enjoy your Weber!  

The Weber S-330 is 60" wide, and the medium cover is 58", so I chose to order a large (up to 64").  I've seen both sizes recommended on various web sites.  I'd just rather have it a tad loose as opposed to tight fitting.

Update:  After installing the large cover, I suspect that a medium would be a better fit.  The large does have a lot of extra room, and reaches all the way to the ground.

rated:
I had a Weber grill (3 burner) we bought in 1996, that thing was Great. The new replacement grill (300 series) is not even close to the quality of the older ones. Its not a bad grill, its just not great like the older ons were.

Already showing its age, rust etc.. Not sure Weber is my defacto choice anymore.

rated:
They also include free delivery and assembly.. How does teh code generator work?

rated:
Thank you, OP!!!!! Been waiting on a deal on Weber grills. Great timing, I just relocated from Naples, FL to Nashville, TN and am moving into my new Townhome this week. Used the 10% off coupon, free delivery and setup and got the Expresso 310 at a screaming good price.

rated:
dukerau said:   
fat-johnny said:   

Enjoy your Weber!  

Are you sure you have the same model on sale here?  According to the Amazon link you posted, the Medium fits the Weber Spirit 300 series, while the Large fits the Weber Genesis line.  This sale is for Genesis grills.

I have a Weber GENESIS E-330, and I assure you that the medium is the best fit for this grill.

FJ

rated:
george2001 said:   
fat-johnny said:   

Enjoy your Weber!  

The Weber S-330 is 60" wide, and the medium cover is 58", so I chose to order a large (up to 64").  I've seen both sizes recommended on various web sites.  I'd just rather have it a tad loose as opposed to tight fitting.

Update:  After installing the large cover, I suspect that a medium would be a better fit.  The large does have a lot of extra room, and reaches all the way to the ground.

Yep, the medium size cover is the best fit for the Genesis series of grills.

FJ

rated:
Thanks Opie!

10% off coupon works on the grill.
Was able to get a Weber Genesis S-330 for $833 out the door, assembled and delivered.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016